New Day New Way

Thanks Wylde, guess I have been lucky but have had success with mg in the past and this organic mg may be a base I can work from. I do sterilize the soil before use, cuts down on any bugs and such that might be hiding in there.:peace:

Thanks L A , I will look for it at the grow center. I have followed your work for awhile and must say you do Great work !

Got that W C ! Don't think I am not happy, I had 3 plants and got enought bud to last till the next grow is ready, about 8 weeks from now. This go round I have changed my veg room to flower I have 1 WW and 1 PE I will grow under a screen and still have my 3 girls in my other closet LST. This should be fun:thumb::peace:

very nice. My next strain is going to probably be Auto Ultimate which should be available in the next couple months I've seen some journals and it's supposed to be a monster.

I'd also like to try a photo period at some point possibly a few bigbuds I'd love to do like 10 northern lights. I want to grow some straight up donkey dicks :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've looked into WW as well and at some point I'd like to try a white strain.

congrats on your O man have some reps :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Wylde, I have never done autos,but I would like to follow along. I have seen some awsome auto grow! As for White Widow it is a nice plant to grow very open, but not the smoke I remember from the 80's. I understand that things change over time,but damm I would like to get something going like the old days. What are the Hot strains these days? Don't really like the couchlock thing, need some of the up type smoke. I have a SS Haze I will pop this spring have heard this is a good smoke.

Here is an update on my 3 girls, 29 days veg day 2 of 12/12
image7201.jpg

Chemobyl
image7199.jpg

WW
image7200.jpg

PE
:peace:

Thanks Wylde, I have never done autos,but I would like to follow along. I have seen some awsome auto grow! As for White Widow it is a nice plant to grow very open, but not the smoke I remember from the 80's. I understand that things change over time,but damm I would like to get something going like the old days. What are the Hot strains these days? Don't really like the couchlock thing, need some of the up type smoke. I have a SS Haze I will pop this spring have heard this is a good smoke.

Honestly I don't know whats "hot" for strains I just go by pics that people put out on the net. I tend to look for quantity with decent quality. I'm used to smoking the "mexican brick weed" so anything that's even halfway decent will probably sort me right out.

Hey CW haven't seen any mex brick-weed here for sometime,thats a good thing I think. Don't remember havering any really good brick. Before I started growing had a guy who would deliver for $60 a 1/4 oz but it was hit and miss with the quality and always seedy. That's when I decided I could do better and started my journey of learning. I have no complaints, just would like to kick things up little:peace:
Here is a pic of my 2 girls under a screen. 1st time I have done this

image7265.jpg
image7264.jpg

personally I think you are well on your way. you have healthy plants growing now its just a matter of keeping them fed. scrogging shouldn't be to hard I have confidence in your ability.

Howdy G!

I love the ScrOG! I did one with my last grow and I can really see the potential there (if I knew what I was doing). The two things I learned from that was I had to weave the new growth through the screen (otherwise it's just a support like a tomato cage), and, the area just below the screen is highly susceptible to mold. I ended up losing 1/3 of a plant the second week of 12/12 to what appeared to be slimy wilted lettuce syndrome (that's the best description for what it looked and felt like). Once I cut it and all the excess vegetation out of the screen area the plants just took off. Really cool to see a uniform canopy like that when it finishes ;^)

Good luck on this stellar effort!

JJ

High ya Brothers and Sisters ,sorry for the lack of updates I was just released from the hospital yesterday, had to have a bowel resection, not cancer and they got all the bad out. Yea for me!! Now i am looking at some recovery time at home with my Girls. Lucky my wife took over my grow or I would have lost this round. Will post new pics soon ! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom