Doing it again,g-13

hey folks,
i want to stress one point here you lose alot of matter when you water cure,in other words the bud you put in wont be the same bud when your done,imaging putting a semi truck in water for 7 days then drying it out and your left with an F-150 that runs like a FERRARI,i put the rest of my harvest in water yesterday,i dont think i'll air cure again.
all statements are that of one old time stoner with 33 years of smoking under the belt.
ill put up some pics to show the size difference later right now its off to the hospital peace people.:peace:

all right here are the results im finding you get back about half of what you put in
tmpphpbbYcAA.jpg

tmpphpPQ9J6t.jpg

take from this what you will
but im sold on it
i guess you can show an old dog a new trick !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying the water cure method with 20g as of today.This method interests me so much.Thanks Fluroman,can't wait till day 7 and a dehydrate to see what happens. ;)

high all
pan its worth the weight loss brother as this smoke has kicked every ass thats hit it.
haze,
as they say at nike just DO IT !!!!!!!!!!
MINUS,
i air dried the bulk of it on a window screen with a box fan blowing across it for 3 days i got all most 2 oz's its the best high i've had in years.
well my friends until we meet again, take care stay high and
remember loose lips sink ships.
im relocating back to cali soon as my mother in law has lost her battle and is now in a better place,R.I.P.
I'LL CYA SOON WITH ONE BAD ASS GROW ROOM IM PLANNING ON A TWELVE THOUSAND WATT SYSTEM STILL IN SOIL UNTIL THEN LATER FOLKS.

Water cure finished and product dried.Just tested and I have to say WOW!What a difference.Thanks Fluroman,you were so right.This smoke was good before but now it's DYNOMITE!This will be my preferred method of curing from here on out.Kudos to ya man! ;)

this water curing is getting my very curious. I think i will water cure half and air cure half and see what kind of difference there is.

I need to get started on my grow first though..

Back
Top Bottom