New Room - New Medium - New Strains - 425 At It Again

If say awesome for 3weeks Jesse . Those are some super fuzzy bud sites :)

Yesterday in had to suoercrop the primary tops on one of the strawberry Cough ladies, and for the first time in 3 weeks, when I came out this morning, they had barely done any more stretching...over 3 weeks, and more than double in size, and some almost tripled. The SFL might still be stretching, as well as the Hyena, but the SC and all the CK seem to be slowing down quite a bit. That needed to happen, I'm almost out of headroom, lol.

Fuzzy progress photos!!!
420-magazine-mobile1385177866.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1239216907.jpg
420-magazine-mobile852366291.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1314737647.jpg

The room smells like a sweet citrus sherbet right now. It's almost intoxicating to just sit and breathe as deep as I can in there.

Cheers:)

Looking for a little advice. We are cruising along, and when I used CANNA nutes this was where I would do a week of PK. The stretch is over and we are just bulking now. I used base nutes and MOAB, plus Calmag and BugBuds. The MOAB and the Bigbuds both stop being used at end of week 4, so all I am using is the base nutes. Should I give em a week of PK like normal in the past?

I really hate learning lessons the hard way, yet I seem to insist on it...This summer I got a few bagseeds in 2 different strains I smoked. 1 Sour Diesel, and 2 strawberry Cough. I was expecting at least one male, and when I got one, it wasn't surprising so I chopped it. But to have a almost perfect crop of plants, and to find nanners, that's disappointing. I inspect my garden every day for issues, and this is why.

The fact I got 2 seeds in a bag of weed should have given me the inclination for 2 things. It could be male, and if not, it sure could have hermie tendencies. Well, they showed through...chop goes one of the SC, and very close eyes in the other. Ironically, the plant I cut is the one that smells the least of all the flowers right now. Damn, that plant alone would have made 6-8 oz, and likely more.
420-magazine-mobile1514492640.jpg
420-magazine-mobile318749640.jpg
420-magazine-mobile32891404.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1707168310.jpg

Oh well, I guess hopes for a kilo this time aren't as likely to come to fruition. Maybe next time. I will not ever use unknown seeds, or even non-feminised again. Really I'd like to stick with clones only, with genetics I can see and appreciate.

It was a trip pulling a plant that size out of my screen, but it was needed. I put the runt SFL in its place. You can't even see it behind the candy Kush, but that's ok. Now all eyes are on the other Strawberry Cough. If that little twat so much as blinks, she's gotta get the chop too, lol.

Have a good weekend, I'm gonna go get ripped!

Thanks for the support guys:) Ultimately it's ok, I am excited about what's coming, and expected that strain to be the weakest of the ones I'm growing this time anyways. The daylight thing messed me up today, I got up at the normal feeling time (internal alarm clock/sleep issues) and hopped into the shower. Got out, picked up my phone and it was 3:55 am. Oops:))

Cheers!

Photos from the flower room:)

The candy Kush under the HPS 600w is the densest plant of all, no questions asked. She looks and smells like a million bucks to me:). Nice Kush curl going on exposing all the under trichs that kushes are loved for...
420-magazine-mobile970708759.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1867613747.jpg
420-magazine-mobile128008361.jpg

The sativas are not chubby like my sweet candys are, but they look good none the less

Black Hyena II
420-magazine-mobile795110937.jpg

Sour Fire Lost
420-magazine-mobile1281196106.jpg
420-magazine-mobile437906607.jpg

Day 38 of flower...

Cheers:)

Back
Top Bottom