urgent help! kalashnikova auto seedlings

sketcha

Ok i have 5 GH seeds kalashnikovas auto flowering. I germinated for 48hours on paper towel all had long tap roots wen i checked them ( should have left them for 24) lesson learnt so i had trouble getting the into thpot i have for them (jiffy pellet in a jiffy pot with seed raising coir) i got them in there hole covered them made sure it was moist for em pit them on a propagator with a heat mat under neath and two 130w14,000k cfls on top im using a product called seed start as well its a seed kick starter. Now its been bout 6 days and theres no sighn of anything going on can any one help?

Ok i have 5 GH seeds kalashnikovas auto flowering. I germinated for 48hours on paper towel all had long tap roots wen i checked them ( should have left them for 24) lesson learnt so i had trouble getting the into thpot i have for them (jiffy pellet in a jiffy pot with seed raising coir) i got them in there hole covered them made sure it was moist for em pit them on a propagator with a heat mat under neath and two 130w14,000k cfls on top im using a product called seed start as well its a seed kick starter. Now its been bout 6 days and theres no sighn of anything going on can any one help?
I hope you did not damage the root, but if everything were ok, there how the humidity for those 6 days?
And how was the temperature?
I suggest you to wait a couple of days and see how they do..

Um temps are 25 to 30 and humidity im unsure of and thats the thing i was hoping i hadnt done i hope that there all gd in a couple days cheers for the impute do you use a hunidity dome for your seeds? I am confuaed on this part sone people say yes other say no?

Ok i think somethings happenedcto the tap root as i watered one and it floated up out of the soiol seed case and wat was left of the tap root.

Ok i think somethings happenedcto the tap root as i watered one and it floated up out of the soiol seed case and wat was left of the tap root.
sorry to hear that :(
I wouldn't call it a humidity dome, but yes I put the seeds in a humid environment but not too humid as when I started growing I put my first seeds in a closed space in a wet towel and those seeds started to rot..(that was really scary for new grower LOL :D)

Back
Top Bottom