Urgent Help Needed - Will they Survive?

Monkey Magic

Well following on from my last thread my current plants have had a turn for the worst...

ive just flushed the system with about 50 litres of tap water ph'd down to 6 today.

-The plants are about a 2-3 weeks into flowering. I believe the strain is Hash plant No 1.
-Ive changed the setup as i flowered these plants early, im only using 2 drip trays under one 600watt hps light.
-Im using Ionics hydro nutrients at half strength with ionics booster.
( Tried adding epsom salts to fix what I thought was a mag deficiency and also tried adding bio bloom organic nutes to give more nitrogen... none of which worked. )
- ph of the water is about 5.5-6 ( only got cheep ph tester will be investing in a new one soon along with ec meter. ) tested on a daily basis.

-Room temp is around 70degrees, dont know humidity.

This is what they looked like 1-2 weeks ago :

DSC009644.JPG

this is the current state :

4486.JPG

3675.JPG

2803.JPG

Im not sure if theyve just locked out but Ive never had a problem like this before, can they be saved ?

HELP ME PLEASE !!!

As far as I know they look fine... there not slimey or dark brown ?

ive took a few pics but there not very good quality, hope this helps.

DSC009972.JPG

DSC009961.JPG

Hmm,
At 2 to 3 weeks Flowering, 1/2 nutes and from the a couple of the leafs it looks like you burnt it.
I would Double check the PH manually asap. Those Cheap meters can really throw one off. Almost lost a grow with one of those things.

I have been checking the ph daily and it was always between 5.5-6. a decent ph tester and ec meter is on my list of things to buy in the next few weeks when funds allow.

atm im still flushing with normall water, I will be changing the resevoir tonight and adding 1/4 strength nutes.

thing is tho ive burnt plants before with nutrients but with this half of the leafs that are going yellow dont have burnt tips they just slowly fade inover.

most of the plant has red/purple stems aswell ???

Ive just changed the resevoir and added 1/4 strength nutes. Ive also checked the ph of the water 4 times (5.5-6) I just hope its correct.

Also I took another photo of one of the leafs to let you get a better idea of how there yellowing.

hope this helps.

DSC009992.JPG

Hopefully its just lockout and ill start seeing a change over the next few days ...

get the drops your plants are looked out your ph is too low did the same thing. A stop the acid and give nitrogen. I gave my plants mag right away and it wasn't the problem than down hill from there. my plant still lived.

keep as many leafs as u can if their not crunchy, they green up I used blood meal 12-0-0 tea 1 table spoon a gal.

sorry your first message never made much sense ...

are you saying its a nitrogen deficiency ? and how is my ph too low ? its showing 5.5-6 every time i test it, its currently at 6 ive tested it about 5-6 times now.

the only thing i have atm for a nitrogen def is bio bloom organic feed with 8% nitorgen ? would this help ?

cheers

cheers for the feed back,

at the minute i have both bloom and grow nutrients, Bio organic and ionics hydro.

any ideas on a quick fix ?

sorry your first message never made much sense ...

are you saying its a nitrogen deficiency ? and how is my ph too low ? its showing 5.5-6 every time i test it, its currently at 6 ive tested it about 5-6 times now.

the only thing i have atm for a nitrogen def is bio bloom organic feed with 8% nitorgen ? would this help ?

cheers

What he is saying is not to trust that stupid digital ph meter and to check it manually.
Get the drops and test your water. I don't care how many times you check that ph per day, if the meter is bad, it is going to get you a false reading everytime.

i tried going to my loacal grow shop today to sort out this nitorgen def but it was closed do to the bad weather weve got atm, only place that was open is b n q ... so the only thing i could find with high nitrogen was a lawn feed ? its got something like 46% in it, willi be able to use this ??

Cost me 7 bucks for the drops. It is the only thing I use now a days due to the fact I know about them damn cheap ph testers. and this thing don't lie.

1663489772343.png

as i say ive got the same, but i thought it was a cheap shit one lol.

always thought u cud get a all singing all dancing digital one !

I havent got an air pump, there on drip trays so theres constantly water getting pumped around but I wouldent say the roots are sitting in water ?

Back
Top Bottom