Urine screen Passed, my two cents

blazedgamer

Dear fellow smokers

I recently had to pass an instant urine drug screening due to a job application as a railway signal maintainer.

Now there is an awful lot of information on the internet about this topic but i thought i would share my personal experience, if it helps one other person then job well done.

I was a ridiculously chronic smoker, now i'm talking all day every day for 5 months (with 3 years of semi daily smoking preceding that). I used to go through 28+grams a week and yes folks that is just on my lonesome. I am a 24yr old male and i weigh 83kg's = 183pounds and I'm 6ft4 with moderate body fat and a moderate metabolism. I am also extremely inactive spending most my time in front of a computer (yeah yeah haters go on and hate).

I did not smoke at all for 13 days to my test as this was all the time i had. Now if you look on the internet it will tell you that with my consumption rates etc i was looking at 20-40 days before i was going to be naturally clean. So i went to my local chemist and bought some home urine THC tests naturally at day 9 i failed this test. I went and bought a product called ZYDOT ultimate blend from my local smoke store, the guys behind the counter claimed it worked. Once i got home with my new product i researched to find to my dismay that every source on the internet claimed these drinks to be extremely unpredictable. So even with the $100aud price tag it came with i decided to do a trial run. After drinking this drink (but before i drank enough water to flush my system) i passed my home test, only slightly but a pass is a pass right?

So on the day i woke up at 3am and drank approx 1gallon of water until 6am (urinating approx every 15mins after the first hour). At 6am i started the regulated instructions on the ZYDOT product, with me consuming the drink at 7am. I went in for my urine screen and passed with flying colors (strong double lines in the THC column).

Now i'm not claiming that this will work for everyone, purely putting up my story of success as an option for people who are freaking out as much as i was. Due to the nature of my new job i will be quitting pot indefinitely (which i'm pretty torn about but a career will always take priority).

I will continue to test myself on a 4 day basis so i will be able to tell approx when my body is naturally clean as the next day i home tested and failed again.

Good luck to everyone out there in the same position i was, just remember if its meant to be these things have a way of sorting themselves out!

:peacetwo:

hey captain,

This is always the question when it comes to detox drinks. The best answer i can give you is that the morning of the test at 6am after drinking all that water and passing it through my system i did do another self test and it did fail. Now the drink process does require you to drink water before and during which could of pushed my dilution to the stage of a pass. I personally feel like for the price tag it was a good buy seeing as now i will have a $70,000aud job.

Im not going to say that the detox drink was a miracle way to pass a test and i wouldn't want to do one without dilution before the drink. The drink also made my urine go from water to a healthy yellow color (i know this can be achieved by multi v's but they turn mine fluorescent yellow). My view was that even if the drink helped me 10% it was $100 worth spending.

Back
Top Bottom