UseM's 1st Legal Recreational Grow

UseMyName

UseM's 1st Legal REC Gr0 (cause we already have [acsess to] more MMJ than you could cure a Hippo with, LuV CO, don't U?)

# of Plants: 3
Seed Source, from buds I SMOKED...from Los Sueno's Farms (The WORLDS Largest LEGAL Out-Door Recreational Marijuana Farm...36 ACRES of Kewl...all BudZ sourced from Los Sueno's Farms are Labeled "May contain seeds. Definitely contains AWESOME

1x Pink Kush [Indica], SEED SPROUTED IN ROCKWOLL transplanted to DWC (5 gallon bubble bucket, this plant is a CHAMP from day 1)
source test 19.5% THC-A

1x Pink Kush [Indica], SEED SPROUTED IN RAPID ROOTER transplanted to pure Coco
source test 19.5% THC-A

1x Flo [Sativa] SEED SPROUTED IN RAPID ROOTER, transplanted to pure Coco
source test 15.9% THC-A

< "Coco 'is' Hydro, cause it's not soil, right?
TRANSPLANTED 1 Quart > 2 Gallon Coco w/30% Perlite start of week 5...BOOM they take !!!

Current Stage: Week 6 Veg

Gro Space: Tent 4x4x6.5

Light(s): ViviSun 600W MH/HPS (Vented/Dimmer 250/400/600W/"Super Lumens") + 300W HHE LED
>>> NOTE...I would have started with the 600W MH bulb for VEG, if I had know better 6 weeks ago...lol, moving on I'll stick with the HPS for the rest of this grow, primarily because in week 2-3, when trying to bump the light to 400W setting I had high-temp probs with my DWC Buckets...so I dropped the HPS back to 250W and added the 300W LED week 3-4.

the Temp/Cooling issues have been since resolved, so week 4-5 bumped light to 400W HPS + 300W LED
Yesterday, beginning of Week 6 VEG, I now have the HPS at full 600W power

THERE is somethoing I have been wondering about, if it is a 600W fixture w/ differential settings; i.e.; 250/400/600 settings, but then also has a 4th Higher setting (Labeled: "Super Lumens") is that setting actually producing more lumens and if so if is it then just overpowering and thus shortening the life of the bulb?

blah, blah...i know...just buy a second tent and another of the same light fixture and mabey a Lumin-omintor(?) or whatever it's called and if you have to keep buying bulbs for the Super Lumens Tent then you'll know right? {AH-HA, but then there is YEILD to consider...lol}

WHATEVER...find the 'F' out for ourself, there is Research and RE-Search, right-right? LOL...but, if anyone know's diffinitively about that "Super Lumens" setting on a ViviSun (MADE in CHINA) 600W MH/HPS and if it will shorten the life of my bulb, that is what I'm realy after I guess, in this quip any-who?

Nutrients: Heavy16 (mostly as recommended)

My TENT was 5 days late arriving so I had to keep the seedlings in the Humidity dome 3 extra days, so since seed/cutting feed schedule was stretched three days longer I did WEEK1 n00tz at 50% recommended for first three daysbefore I upped it to 100% of week one VEG of Heavy16's WEEK1 recommended feed schedule

CO2: Exhale CO2 + Yeast/Surgar Bucket
>>> NOTE...I started a dangerous, very dangerous CO2 regimin because propane was what I had, then maybe a candle or three? (uhh...DON'T DO THIS AT HOME, PLEASE...I mean, Have you read every cluase in your Home Owner's Insurance, yeah...IDIOTS aren't covered!!!)...

that's not nearly everything at week six but it BOWL TIME PeePs

So ive got a camp stove with white gas in it and i let it run during the day while the lights are on but theres no way to gauge the ppm of co2 in the air. But i like what you say so im going to stick around a learn a few things.

each to their own and mine to smoke

Flo in Coco
420-magazine-mobile1351306694.jpg

Pink Kush in Coco
420-magazine-mobile1108060211.jpg

Pink Kush in DWC
420-magazine-mobile1006940712.jpg

4 days into week 6's 7 day DWC feeding Cycle
I think I accidentally dumped the rest of this week's regime of Heavy16 Prime all into the reservoir this morning...had to have cause it is all gone now

Drained and replaced with pH 6.0 RO Water now. I'll let her rest in that for 24hrs and start a new DWC feed schedule tomorrow. This will be the last week in VEG anyway so all good?

I started with the Heavy 16 lineup simply because that was what was suggested to me at the Hyrdo Store when I told them I wasn't looking to necessarily grow 100% Organic

Heavy 16 noots have been very easy to use and seem to be producing excellent results. Up till now I have had ZERO issues and the feeding schedule is a cinch for both mediums that I am currently using, Coco and DWC.

If really ran into any issues though I'm not sure what I would do as there isn't a lot of of experience reports with Heavy 16 noots, neither here or other places I have looked for info

Back
Top Bottom