First Time Grow Log

bcuz92

Someone please reply how to post pictures on my grow log!!!!

Start off by saying i have my own house and have a nice bedroom with tile floor to grow in.. Its 8ft ceilings and its a pretty damn nice sized room its 14ft by 15ft and it only has a small block glass window so no worries about light leaks... it's such a big growroom that I could easily run 2 or 3 600w or 1000w lights with just fans blowing around in the room with my central air on (like i use regardless if im growing or not) and it stays a perfect temperature in there all day long even during the summer when it's 110 degrees out in Phoenix Arizona lol... Im a lucky man to have a such a huge perfect room with easy to clean tile floors.. It could easily fit 6-8 600-1000w lights with ventalation if i ever upgraded to the 5000k and up club... But anyways i started the bagseeds in mid January in soil and the 2 biggest have been vegging now for almost 2 months, the others have been around 3 weeks and i have around 7 seedlings germinating, i just do the seeds in the soil germination technique it just seems better.
I started them with a 125w 2700k cfl and a 42w 2700k, and three 23w 6500k cfls and the two biggest are 8-10 weeks into veg, I just recently got a 600 watt mh/ hps reflector ballast kit that has settings from 250w/400w/600w/ super lumens... even though I have a 600 watt HPS I am NOT expecting much my first Grow, i damn sure know that theres a damn low chance of me pulling a pound my first run with a 6.. Im not one of these guys thinking there gonna be sitting on bags of buds and cash growing barrels full.. Lol definitely not with bagseeds, although 2 of the seeds came from a trainwreck x og kush hybrid i was told... I just want to learn how to build massive roots because the legs feed the wolf and if you have massive roots the rest will probably come pretty natural when it comes to growing beautiful healthy robust plants.... I started off simple with just classic FFOF soil and the Fox Farm soil trio and I went off and got a pint of fox farm kangaroots and a quart of earth juice cal-mag and just some brer rabbit molasses for my mycorrihzae in my pots... I just want to learn but I want to learn fast I'm not going to push it and I don't follow the directions on any of my bottles for anything.... kiss, I just start off with 1/4 of whatever the bottle says... I just got my grow setup and the Fox farm and all my Nutrients about 2 weeks ago and since I've got it I only used maybe two and a half teaspoons of grow big and maybe 2 tablespoons of big bloom and 2 tablespoons of kangaroots... I'm not trying to burn my plants they don't need to be grounded in nutrients to grow rock solid buds you just have to have a lot of light intensity and not be impatient... considering I live in Arizona and the toilets here get a ring of calcuim buildup so there is plenty of calcium in the water so i probably didnt need cal-mag... I don't know how to upload pictures because I have at least 15 or 20 pictures from one they sprouting up to where they're at right now and I'm not giving into that MH crap.. I just save energy and use 600w hps and dim it to 250w for veg with a couple 23w 6500k cfls to add a little more blue in the mix and when u switch to flower i will run it at 400w or 600w

Oh yeah! My 2 biggest plants are in 5gal pots, and 2 are in 1 1/2gal pots.. And those 4 are all vegging and i have a 5th plant in there vegging in a half gallon pot and then i have 7 seedlings germinating in dixie cups on the sidelight

FYI. Fox farm ocean forest is a horrible choice for seed starting/ seedlings, way to f***ing hot hahha... Kelloggs patio plus is much easier on the small plants in veg.. And my 2 biggest in 5gal pots are in kellogs patio plus with a little mulch and compost mixed in... And the other 3 and all the seedlings are in FFOF

Thanks for reading.

Hi mate wow 8 week veg on some of them, probably going to be some big plants min my sig I have a plant that will yield 3lb and I vegged her 12 weeks take a look how huge she is, so an 8 week veg then when you flip you get the stretch prob going to be 6 foot plants you got there

Honestly my tallest plant is maybe 15 inches tall and the next biggest is about am inch or 2 shorter than that one.. Then i have this short little stump plant that looks to have strong indica traits and im hoping this girl will give me my precious couch lock that i so adore lol... I still have my ballast at 250 watts until they show signs of FLOWERING then I'm going to go up to 400 watts and then I'm going to go up the 600 about 3 weeks after that.... the two biggest plans I have look like they might be a hybrid or maybe a sativa dominant because their leaves are thin and the way they're growing but I'm no expert at all so maybe you can give me an opinion?

20160125_184758.jpg
20160125_184758.jpg

The reason they are so small when I have been vegging in for almost three months is because I used about 250w of actual watts like one 125w and a 42w and six 23w 6500k so the bulbs were within a half an inch from the tops at all times so they are bushy and dense plants but mature and had preflowers for over a month now.

That little plant to the right in the small pot with the pots under it to lift it up higher so it's closer to the light that one has only been in there for a week and a half not even.... kangaroots damn near provides everything your plant needs in the vegetation growth stage at least shoot that's all I pretty much all i used was a little bit of big bloom and some kangaroots and a very little bit of grow big

Like I said I just got the 600 watt HPS about a week and a half ago so if I would have started these plants almost 3 months ago with the HPS lol they would be so big I would need 1 or 2 more 600's

Oh and one other thing to add... I have them jammed into a 3sq ft area possibly even smaller... If they stretch i have 8ft ceilings with light hangers that i can adjust all the way to the damn ceiling if it comes to it...add in that its a 15x15 room and i can use every inch of it, i think im alright. Haha.

Cool mate have you transplanted them recently if not they will need to be potted up and then they will explode with new growth about a week later.

Your plants look indica so youbshould have a 8 to 10 week flower with those

Yes just recently about 2-3 weeks ago from a half gallon to a 5gallon for the 2 big ones and the other 2 just recently in the last week and a half were put into 1 1/2gallon pots so all the plants will stay in those pots til harvest, ru sure that my 2 biggest look like sativa cuz of the thin leaves? But u say indica so i believe what u say

Back
Top Bottom