Using Frozen Trim

vyserage

I have my trim in 1qt mason jars, inside my freezer. 3 of em. I want to make crockpot cannabutter. Do i have to let it sit out and thaw first? What about drying (it was placed in jars and into freezer as soon as i harvested my plants, so its still 'fresh' in a frozen state). Decarb it first or will it be fine for 6 hours in crockpot?

Then the way ill do it, Is this correct?:

*Place 1 ounce trim, 1 1/4th cups butter, and 4 cups water into crockpot for 4-6 hours on low.

What about decarb

So just dump them from the freezer, onto a pan and place in oven at 225-250 for 20 minutes. Then pour into crockpot with the butter and water.

Sound about right?

so it doesnt matter if its dried or fresh cut? (By fresh cut i mean frozen while it was still fresh)

So just dump them from the freezer, onto a pan and place in oven at 225-250 for 20 minutes. Then pour into crockpot with the butter and water.

Sound about right? so it doesnt matter if its dried or fresh cut? (By fresh cut i mean frozen while it was still fresh)
More like 45 minutes...if you have a roaster bag you can put in there and it will help decrease the smell...I use a small toaster oven and I put it on the deck....shouldn't be any diff whatsoever between fresh and frozen, especially since you are decarbing...

Back
Top Bottom