Vaporizer Opinion - On My 4th

Hey Germy, glad to hear your volcano choice. Just wanted to be clear........both models of volcano use the IDENTICAL rheostat.

One you set manually with no idea what temp you are setting or what the vap temp is you're using.

The other you set the temp you want, and the electronics hold that temp EXACTLY and shows you both set temp and current temp continuously (always exactly the same). Half the value of the volcano IMHO.

I just wanted to be sure you didn't think the rheostats were different. One manual, one automatic. Same rheostat.

Ok, went to shop and checked them all out. Sold on classic with easy kit. They are price matching online prices, pretty cool for a very small business. I held the firefly, mflb, davinci, mighty, pax 2, a solar powered one and the smaller volcano portable. The kings of Vape felt odd, loved the firebox styling, wasn't impressed with the mflb, but they assured me why it's been around so long. I think I'm going with the pax or mighty. Getting volcano classic first.

I consider my quest a success here! From 'NO BAGS' to a volcano (fit a hose over the top of the pot chamber and turn it on and 'no bag' by the way).

It is a fun thing to have!:volcano-smiley::bravo: Cheers, John.

I got out the little Alfa vape. Packed it way lighter than I felt obligated too. I kinda used a bent card and filled it and closed it. Turned on hi and waited. Took four big draws and then it tasted like it was done, there wasn't any vapor feeling. I stirred the bowl and went one more. It didn't use much weed at all. I will tell you this. I walked outside to get the mail and instantly turned around and got back on the couch. I was really uncomfortably high. I'm 37, been at this a long time and just got stoned like I was in highschool. I am still shocked. I've smoked pipes every night for 20 years. A bong here and there. Bongs will get me after a few. The key was just under packing I guess. The volcano vids I see produce in one second more vapor than my whole session. I am so pumped for harvest and the volcano.

Everyone balks at the price of the Volcano, but if you are smoking herb, it will pay for itself in no time. It uses so little and produces so much. Plus you get the flavor of the herb 100%, no smoke. I love it.

Germy, some people get way more stoned vaping rather than smoking. Some, not so much. Burning vaporizes more cannabinoids than vaping. Remember to control the level of vap with the temperature. Hotter vaps more types of cannabinoids, cooler is less strong, some say tastier. The volcano easily allows you to test any temp you want. Unlimited vaping temps for your vaping pleasure. Go slow, The volcano can easily OD you. Cheers.

Smart man, that JuanCarlos.

Here is my vape that got me off cigarettes for a year tomorrow. I was wondering if I can easily make potent ejuice. I have a ton of mod boxes, rda's and tanks. .2 ohm to 1.5 depending on coil I use. I have raw vg and pg for diluting some flavors. What can I make and is it disgusting?

image29838.jpg

Second question. Can I use bubble hash in a volcano mighty? Was thinking of making some after this harvest. Making butter with the magical butter machine. I'm scared to make Bho. So can it do bubble hash?

Go slow, The volcano can easily OD you. Cheers.

Smart man, that JuanCarlos.

Reminds me of a couple weeks ago. I had a girl over from Colorado. Self proclaimed pothead. Broke out the Volcano, we don't even make it through the second bag and she is freaking out. Had to calm her down and bring her back to her sister's house. I had seen her continue smoking the bong after her sister tapped out, so I was really surprised to see how the Volcano effected her differently. Take it slow is some great advice.

The volcano does hash, oil, wax, bud or herbs. Don't know about the mighty. You can get tanks for herb or you can make tinctures for what you have, but you know abt your equipment more than I. Check out tinctures.

The volcano does hash, oil, wax, bud or herbs. Don't know about the mighty. You can get tanks for herb or you can make tinctures for what you have, but you know abt your equipment more than I. Check out tinctures.

I was thinking a pg or vg extraction. Heat the glycerin in a sealed mason jar in a water bath. im trying to find a legit recipe. Was just on YouTube. Seems like the magical butter 2 will make oils which could possibly be my base. Any magical butter 2 users?

Ordered the Storz and Bickel mighty. Going to get used to vaping will it, then jump into a volcano. The crafty just has one battery, that's the only difference. I'll take more size over battery woes any day. I'll give a report when it comes. It does do concentrates just as the volcano can. Sorry to brag, just excited and I don't have any weed buddies to share it with.

Back
Top Bottom