Ventilation setup for DIY grow cabinet

extremophile420

420 Member
I am planning to build a 2x4 grow cabinet split into two 2x2 rooms for a perpetual grow, height 6.5 feet. I will run quantum boards, qb96v2 in the flower room, qb65 in the veg room, and some t5s in the clone room.

My question is, how do i go about ventilation? I want a carbon filter in the flower room for sure, but i am a beginner to growing and i dont know how to go about ventilation even though i did my research, but it confused me a little since i am building a 2 in 1 cabinet not just one room for a complete grow.

Where should i set holes in the cabinet for proper ventilation and environment in both veg and flower rooms and what else do i need to take into consideration relating ventilation.
Screenshot_20200106_222734.jpg

Just throwing an idea out there.... you can buy black room vents used in photo dark rooms. The let air in and out but not light. If you put an exhaust fan and filter in flower room it should pull air from veg and clone area. Just need fresh air holes in clone and veg area. I’m interested in what you come up with, I’m also thinking of building a cabinet.
83604002-744F-4F8D-AD10-D1609C475A6B.jpeg

Just throwing an idea out there.... you can buy black room vents used in photo dark rooms. The let air in and out but not light. If you put an exhaust fan and filter in flower room it should pull air from veg and clone area. Just need fresh air holes in clone and veg area. I’m interested in what you come up with, I’m also thinking of building a cabinet.
83604002-744F-4F8D-AD10-D1609C475A6B.jpeg
Thanks man, lets see what ideas other people have. I want to do it right from the first time, no room for error when working with wood

Back
Top Bottom