ViparSpectra Provide Multiple Tent Sizes For Indoor Plants!

ViparSpectra

420 Sponsor
1.png

ViparSpectra Reflective 600D Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tents for Indoor Plant Growing

ViparSpectra Grow Tent is a high quality and safe product which is designed especially for horticulture industry. It will offer you ultimate control over your plants' environment; result in strong plants with increased yield.Non-toxic and no-harm. The grow tent for indoor plant growing in a small apartment or house. Great for growing pepper, cilantro, herb, tomato plants, cilantro, vegetable lettuce, vegetables or seasonal fruits out of season,etc.

Specifications
Tent color: Black outside, silver inside.
Frame Material: Powder Coated Heavy Duty Steel.
Tent Exterior: Black durable, weather resistant heavy duty 600D oxford cloth.
Tent Interior: Non-toxic,100% highly reflective and Removable water-proof mylar.

2.png

Key Features
Highly Light-Proof: Completely lightproof and 100% reflective tear-proof Mylar.Upgraded heavy duty zippers to prevent light leaking and make it easily open and close; hold the zipper and move it outward with a little strength, then it will be easy to work.
Good Design: Heavy duty zippers & double-stitched fabric to protect and safeguard your growing space, multiple round vents for varied sizes of fan filter,ducting rectangle window,better ventilation.
Easy to Assemble and Disassemble: Metal poles with tool-free connectors, the metal poles locks in place with no hardware needed; self-lock with spring tension and easy to unlock.
Removable Reflective Waterproof: The removable reflective waterproof floor pan that takes the hassle out of indoor gardening and ensures a clean and enclosed environment for your plants to flourish.

3.png

ViparSpectra provide multiple grow tents for different needs. If you need one, welcome to our store:

@ViparSpectra , hi and good day to you.

First I want to thank you for your sponsorship, I'm sure it helps Mr. 420 to keep this forum afloat.

And secondly, for your post, ma and I have been discussing putting some sort of tent into a spare closet we have and not using, that 5x5 ft tent is giving us something to consider.

Take care and keep up with your interesting posts.

garybo

Back
Top Bottom