ViparSpectra XS 1500 PRO Sponsored Grow

Savvage61

First I would like to Thank Viparspectar for Sponsoring this Grow. And giving me the opportunity to show what the XS 1500 Pro can do. So let me show you what we will be growing

The light (4/20 4off 20 on 420 how suiting:bong:)

Of course we will be using the “VIPARSPECTRA XS 1500 PRO”, 150 watt led light That VIPARSPECTRA designed to let us get the most out of every watt the even par and Deep penetration light will do the Job of the earlier COB light and even better light distrubution than most lights for 2023. The short time I have been using the XS 1500 Pro in the Veg stage, I can honestly say it does a better job than my Older 300 watt Burple light

The Tent
I am using a 32x32x5’ (for my friends across the pond and above us (Canuks) it is 81 x81 x 152 , is that right? Any way it is a cheap small tent I usually us it for starters and Veg. If this grow goes as planned I will grow at least 1 auto all yr long

The strain
SUPER SATIVA SEED CLUB “ THE FIRST SEED BANK” OUT OF AMSTERDAM.
PURPLE OG PUNCH AUTO NEW FOR 2023 Now available thru our sponsor CANNAPOT
SSSC IS RATED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TOP 10 BEST BREEDERS WORLDWIDE
Iin my past experience the best weed I have grown was from SSSC

The Strain

PURPLE OG PUNCH (AUTO)

9 weeks life cycle
Indica Dominant

1678476328108.png
Autoflowering seeds

1678476328126.png
Fem Gem
1678476328140.png
Large

1678476328155.png
Very high
1678476328169.png
Candy, dark fruit and hints of spice

1678476328184.png
Stoned, relaxing

About Auto Purple OG Punch cannabis seeds
To create Auto Purple OG Punch we crossed our feminized Purple Punch with an autoflowerd OG Kush. The original Purple Punch is a cross between Larry OG and Grandaddy Purple, illustrious and stable indica dominant THC-rich heavyweights!
The total grow cycle from autoflowers

ViparSpectra XS 1500 PRO.png

#Viparspectra #XS1500 PRO

after Trying sevral high-tech was to germinate seeds, I have decided the most succsseful way that works for me is the old Fashion way
1. drop them in the water
2. Dump out water and put seeds on top of a wet paper towel and cover with another paper towel
3, keep in a dark place
4.once they start to sprout plant in a solo cup *
* Remember this works best for me as long as you get them in the dirt and they sprout up you did right

20230201_113652.jpg
20220409_231311.jpg

CM220412-211900004.jpg
20220813_154451.jpg
20220412_212952.jpg

Notice while planting the seed I add Dynomyco in and around the hole
cover with soil.Once the seed has plantedI put it under a spider light till she breaks ground * with the XS 1500 PRO there is no need to have sevral lights to plant the seed and grow the weed. with a dimmer switcher that goes from 5% to 100% there is no need for another light, and trust me using mu7litple lights are a pain in the but

For some reason the bag of soil I was using must have had Gnat larva. so I moved the plant into
a 1 liter air pot.
IMG_2744.jpg
bu

but I had a Gnat night mare which caused me to move things along and get the Gnat issue handled before the final pot,

for my final transplant I used my favor Pots the GRO_PRO warrior a air pruning full sided pot
20220803_201906 (1).jpg

So eventual we are in the final get into the final pot
IMG_2870.jpg

Final at the place where the magic takes place. When I have grow auto's in the past I would Fimm them since topping can cause to much of a stunt growth this time I decided not to and started LST as soon as Branches were long enough
IMG_3014 (2).jpg

Im sure many of you already know what these are ,and for lack of a name they are a type of LST tie down whichamabodys yeah that's their name whichamabodys. as soon as I had bending brances I started pinning her down
IMG_2744.jpg

IMG_2870.jpg
IMG_3011.jpg

They yellow trees and butterflys are Gnat traps to catch the stragglers
IMG_3013 (1).jpg

and now we are caught up I am on week 4 est grow time is 9 weeks. I must admit I never expected to be as far as I am the XS 1500 PRO is a small light doing a big job?

FOOD Geo Flora Veg 1/4 cup
terpinator 1 tsp
sns 203 Gnat killer as needed Flusg and Foliar Spray
SNS 209 1 tbl spoon once a week
T-drops Gnat killer and deterrent
Mikrobs and Great White alternated every 10 days
I am currently watering til run off about 1 liter/quart every other day
if you look close you can see my plant started to bloom in week 3. I expect to get some Huge colas. I know how SSSC Genetics Have never let me down and has always over impressed. SSSC is a big part of Home growers history and have a very intresting story

This grow is 100% organic (not super soil)

I realized I combined 4 weeks into almost 3 hrs and it is still an abridge version. But in that 4 weeks I am as far along as if I was using my other brand light with 400 watt; That even par from the VIPARSPECTRA XS 1500 PRO.

I apologize for not posting from the start for unforeseen reasons I had to delay posting until VIPAR SPECTRA started this new promotion. to be honest If I were to downsize my main tent to0 a 2x4 tent. For the price these lights are on sale for I am tempted to buy a few more and start a bigger tent

Tf there are any questions please dont hesitate to ask just send up the bat signal and ask for @Savvage61 and I will Gladly help you

Once again I would like to Thank Viparspectra for this great opportunity, and I ask of you to please bare with my grammar and Punctuation. It has been a long time, and Please if you have any questions Just ask

#Viparspectra #XS1500 PRO.

In week 4 the PAP seems this pheno has a tendency to have smaller Sativia style leaves Bud spots and poppping up every where I Re-staked down all the new growth where needed and did a little defoliated. I had some gnats earlier and havent notice any since I rinsed with SNS 209 and SNS 203. The last bag of soil I got must have had larve in it . I have the same problem with my other grow all came from the same bag. But other than that "somebody ran thru my garden "look you get after a fresh tie down she is coming along nicely and on schedule. est grow time is 9 weeks. to be honest when I used smaller lights before it always took longer that expected. will the #XS 1500 PRO be diffrent? so far it looks like it is right on track
IMG_3069.jpg

In week 4 the PAP seems this pheno has a tendency to have smaller Sativia style leaves Bud spots and poppping up every where I Re-staked down all the new growth where needed and did a little defoliated. I had some gnats earlier and havent notice any since I rinsed with SNS 209 and SNS 203. The last bag of soil I got must have had larve in it . I have the same problem with my other grow all came from the same bag. But other than that "somebody ran thru my garden "look you get after a fresh tie down she is coming along nicely and on schedule. est grow time is 9 weeks. to be honest when I used smaller lights before it always took longer that expected. will the #XS 1500 PRO be diffrent? so far it looks like it is right on track
IMG_3069.jpg
Amazing start Amigo :cheer::theband:
I love Vipar Val, what a sweetheart she is.:love:
And @ViparSpectra is fantastic equipment, lucky duck. :bravo:
I think @Melville Hobbes , @StoneOtter , @VetSmoke85 , @Jon , @Randar , @Skunksta and @oldg are running @ViparSpectra too.
@CaptainLucky @con & @greenvein did you get one too?
Can't wait to see the action.
Hope your doing well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Amazing start Amigo :cheer::theband:
I love Vipar Val, what a sweetheart she is.:love:
And @ViparSpectra is fantastic equipment, lucky duck. :bravo:
I think @Melville Hobbes , @StoneOtter , @VetSmoke85 , @Jon , @Randar , @Skunksta and @oldg are running @ViparSpectra too.
@CaptainLucky @con & @greenvein did you get one too?
Can't wait to see the action.
Hope your doing well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks for the tag but no I haven’t. I would love to if I had another tent. Idk if @ViparSpectra would allow me to use one of their tents? I already have the seeds. CL🍀 :circle-of-love: :thanks::420::Namaste:

I gotta admit Capt it is a pretty decent light You and I just got new lights awhile ago a nice little light that does it all would really come in handy. Not only can it grow a plant or two but it is perfect for seedling/veg tent Im a couple weeks from harvest on my big tent Im going to start the new plants in with my Vipar spectra CS 1500 PRO Grow. Because of the even par if I raise my main plant a little I can add my seedlings and let them start vegging and use my other tent to dry works perfect. and Thank you for following along

I must admit I have a problem I never had before I have a Budding pot Plant only problem is my plant is only 6-8 inches tall. I belive it is my fault. I kept my light to close, I never expected her to start budding at 2-3 weeks old. if it is anything like the last auto I grew I had buds before I had anykind of stretch I raised my light from 12 to 16 inches above with hopes of her wanting to reach for the light. she was thirsty today I had some droopy leaves

to be honest I kept the light close to the top of the plant, because I expected the performance to be what you normally get from most 150 watt lights. But this light is diffrent and is out preforming my older lights. and here is why I think it might be, as we know the XS 1500 pro has the extra lens which gives your light a wider arc. the wider the arc the more overlapping you get from your diodes. overlapping means more light on your plant, so it seems like Im using a higher powered light than what I am. I belive thats why for 2023 we dont see the bigger lights as the showcase piece from most companys If I am not mistaken the KS5000 is the biggest light Vipar spectra released for 2023. I belive that 500 watt light is pretty close to preforming like a 750 watt-1000 watt HPS. PLEASE understand this is my thoughts. I dont have data to back it up But I can testify this 150 watt light is doing as good a job as my 300 watt light did.
IMG_3074.jpg

IMG_3069.jpg

I must admit I have a problem I never had before I have a Budding pot Plant only problem is my plant is only 6-8 inches tall. I belive it is my fault. I kept my light to close, I never expected her to start budding at 2-3 weeks old. if it is anything like the last auto I grew I had buds before I had anykind of stretch I raised my light from 12 to 16 inches above with hopes of her wanting to reach for the light. she was thirsty today I had some droopy leaves

to be honest I kept the light close to the top of the plant, because I expected the performance to be what you normally get from most 150 watt lights. But this light is diffrent and is out preforming my older lights. and here is why I think it might be, as we know the XS 1500 pro has the extra lens which gives your light a wider arc. the wider the arc the more overlapping you get from your diodes. overlapping means more light on your plant, so it seems like Im using a higher powered light than what I am. I belive thats why for 2023 we dont see the bigger lights as the showcase piece from most companys If I am not mistaken the KS5000 is the biggest light Vipar spectra released for 2023. I belive that 500 watt light is pretty close to preforming like a 750 watt-1000 watt HPS. PLEASE understand this is my thoughts. I dont have data to back it up But I can testify this 150 watt light is doing as good a job as my 300 watt light did.
IMG_3074.jpg

IMG_3069.jpg
May we know what brightness was set?

May we know what brightness was set?
when it started to flower I turned the light to 100% and had to raise the light high to make the plant reach for the light. the plant already has increased in height and heading the right direction. it was getting light to easy I had to make it chase the light .

WOW ! IT WORKED I am getting the height I was going for Raising the light a little higher apprx 14 in from the plant wasw enough to make my gal start to climb. I must admit the XS 1500 PRO keeps on surprising and impressing me/ I gotta admit it gives you the bang for the buck

IMG_3011.jpg
IMG_3120.JPG

Before ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''48 hrs later

WOW ! IT WORKED I am getting the height I was going for Raising the light a little higher apprx 14 in from the plant wasw enough to make my gal start to climb. I must admit the XS 1500 PRO keeps on surprising and impressing me/ I gotta admit it gives you the bang for the buck

IMG_3011.jpg
IMG_3120.JPG

Before ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''48 hrs later
Fantastic, love that @ViparSpectra :yahoo:
Looking good Amigo.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

IMG_3011.jpg
IMG_3120.JPG

:cheer:

Sweet!! Looking great!!

you can start to see a big difference I was looking at some of my earlier picks and the plant looks like im starving it and denying water. I think my early LST might have cause a bit more stress than normal right now she is taking about a litre of water ever other day with these pots in the past Ill gradually get up to about 1/2 gal every 2-3 days I started adding the Massive Bloom and upped my terpinator by 5ml. I am also dosing with SNS209 Gnats are hard to get rid of and I dont want them coming back but you can see the plant is on its way up and out. This light is going a great job check out the difference
IMG_3124.jpg

IMG_3120.JPG

ALWAYS GROWING
when I unzipped the tent this morning that skunk sweet smell just teased my senses. I never did much with Autos I belive the ones I tried were older and lower quality They never got any strong smell and very few trichomes; I am beginning to belive that the same quality Genetics they use for thier Photo strains are the same quality genetics they use in their Autos SUPER SATIVIA SEED CLUB Does Not Disappoint. I belive these genetics powered by the XS 1500 Pro will show the amazing performance of VIPARSPECTRA GROW LIGHTS
320.jpg
320a.jpg
320b.jpg

* LESSON FOR NEWER GROWERS
AS some already know I have been dealing with Gnats in my big tent. I took out about 2 inches of the top soil treated it with SNS 209 and a little top dress of crushed up Dunks. GNATS can do massive damage if not takin care of at the start the Gnat larva will eat roots and work thier way up the stem. they did so much damage in my big tent I will be lucky to get half the yield I was expecting. im telling everyone this with hopes of others not having to learn the hard way like I just did. #predator mites

Pretty lady and the great sharing about dealing with Gnats, very useful. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom