ViparSpectra XS 1500 PRO Sponsored Grow

Hey Capt how ya Been? well kinda lol Dunks are the big donut looking one they are made up of what they sell as Bits. I didnt break up the dunks and make the sauce the way I did with the Bits . after you soak them, they break down and release the chemical BTI which will eliminate the larva and the bugs when you let it soak for about 48 hrs it make a gravy like substance, pour into the soil. the next day I saw 2-3 gnats after 3 days None its been a little and the larva seems dead btw when I say BTI its a chemical

Bacillus thuringiensis Subsp. israelensis pronounced Bit's lol:laugh:

Dunks are great for standing water the bits are the same thing just easier to work with on plants you can top dress with it after you drench the soil. Ill be honest im 62 yrs old, I have dealt with a lot of vermin, getting rid of Roaches, rats, bed bugs etc. nothing was as tough as getting Gnats out of soil

between you and me Capt my biggest mistake was saying they were gone. thats how I learned the larva live for 10-14 days
I’m doing good, I finally started my first indoor grow. I’m growing 3 different Sativas right now. I have a Golden Tiger,Chocolate Thai and a Panama. I had a few problems at first but I think I have them all dialed in now. If you get a chance drop by I would love to know what you think 🤔. Btw I see that you have been busy and doing a great job 👏. CL🍀

@Savvage61 when you say building bud on bud, do you mean foxtail?

If the light is to closes, the stress will cause the leaves to cup and get very dried out quickly.
@ViparSpectra xs1500 PRO has impressed me with there even light distribution for such a small unit. Two of these lights together would have optimal coverage in a 2x4 tent.
it is hard to get a picture that shows it, no I know foxtails are more like pisitls I marked them on the pic below these are on their own little stem growing right out the bud the total height of the plant is 9 in /22cm it is like a 3 ft plant compressed into 9 in I never seen anything like it if you notice my quality markings :rofl: these lil budlets started to grow about 3-4 weeks ago out of the bud they have a independent stem I never seen anything close to it. do you have any Idea what it is or what caused it? Im waiting to hear back from Super sativa seed club I sent pics to my buddy there and asked him to talk to his breeders. now this is an Auto I know that increases the odds of mutations but still what kind of alien weed am I growing lol
marked up.jpg

you could not have said it better, Im gonna save that line for future use if ya dont mind lol

well the time has come to morrow I will take 1 gal of Ice water totally drench the plant and soil and keep in darkness for 24 to 36 hour the start trimmin.
When I say drench DO NOT PUT THE PLANT IN ICE WATER OR VICA VERSA The ice water will take off the trichomes just like making ice has. the Ice water serves 2 purposes 1 It shocks and stressed your plant extremely when A plant is under stress it produces trichome as a safety mechanism. Not to mention how the water plumps up the bud and harden
does it make a big difference I know the water filling up the buds is a big plus, did it make the pot stronger? I dont know. But I know it does not hurt them.so why not do it?
2023-04-20-14-42-22-771.jpg
IMG_3717.jpg

I had planned to start this grow on Jan 5th but due to a unforeseen reasons (shipds stuck in harbor most likely)
But I want to make up for lost time. So I am add the raising of my out door plants. getting them strong and healthy so it is able to to had mother Nature. next post will be the harvest sometime this week

Sounds interesting. Could you please show the trichome again before harvest? Nice day! :ganjamon:

Here are the last Trichome pics, they were finally ready and I harvested Her . I would have liked to see a little more amber there are very few clear and a lot of white, there is probably 15% amber and Idea is 20 to 30 percent
2023-04-20-14-42-22-771.jpg
2023-03-24-18-16-00-958.jpg

IMG_3622.jpg
IMG_3761.jpg

If you look at the bud below yo9u can see what I mean about buds growing out of a bud
IMG_3767.JPG

IMG_3752.jpg

Look at how think the stems are I had to get a big yard hedge clipper to get the plant stem in half I am trying something a little diffrence this time . I usually use my tent but my little tent does not have a AC unit like my big one. I am using a refrigerator the same way some people use a Wine fridge I got it so the temp is about 45*F and the humidity at 50 -60 I have them hanging but covered with a bag that will prevent the fan from blowing on the buds to prevent early drying. I am a bit worried about it getting to cold but I reset my hygrometer everyday to make sure it doesnt go to extremes. I have never seen a plant like this im glad I was using the @ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro it did an amazing job cutting thru the bud and getting ready But hold on we are not done yet. I am getting ready to put plants outside and what better way than using the @ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro with the even par of the @ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro I will be able to fill my tent with little baby girls and get them healthy and ready for the out doors .
* I still have more images of how I am drying her, COMING SOON!

1.jpg

2023-04-20-14-43-24-259.jpg

2023-04-20-14-42-13-031.jpg

t2a.jpg

Understand buds growing out of a bud from the pics, this may only be seen in Auto, lol. 😆 Congratulations and enjoy the smokes.:rollit:

I cant remember the last time the temps have been in the 60's in April here in VA. But it allowed me to hand the buds in the shed , I need More Room lol
IMG_3803.jpg
IMG_3815.jpg

Growing a couple o9f plants with @ViparSpectra XS1500 pro is just the tip of the iceberg. it can be used to grow seedlings like I am now, also great for cloning, or keeping a mother tree and much more. Follow along while I grow my seedlings till they are big enough to go outside. currently it is set at 40% at 24 in distance for the light
IMG_3795 (1).jpg
I will most likely add a few more when A, Find my Auto seeds B.Buy new auto seeds the best part is with @ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro I can add as much as the tent can hold thanks to that extra lens that gives me a even par. So I dont have to shuffle them around, age and size doesnt matter they will get the same even par light throughout my tent from the above Left we have Kosher Haze the middle White Widow, last but not least Amnesia Haze
IMG_3820.jpg

from left to right Lemon OG, Purple OG Punch (auto) and the beast the original Landrace Durban poison which I have big plans for. I will grow them in a pot for the Durban poison I hope to put her in a 30 gallon pot it has alreaady been topped just waiting to grow*
Special thanks to Super Sativia Seed Club for the Kosher Haze. lemon OG and Purple OG Punch (auto)
Gotta make Hay while the sun shines when its not shining the @ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro is a perfect stand in

Growing a couple o9f plants with @ViparSpectra XS1500 pro is just the tip of the iceberg. it can be used to grow seedlings like I am now, also great for cloning, or keeping a mother tree and much more. Follow along while I grow my seedlings till they are big enough to go outside. currently it is set at 40% at 24 in distance for the light
IMG_3795 (1).jpg
I will most likely add a few more when A, Find my Auto seeds B.Buy new auto seeds the best part is with @ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro I can add as much as the tent can hold thanks to that extra lens that gives me a even par. So I dont have to shuffle them around, age and size doesnt matter they will get the same even par light throughout my tent from the above Left we have Kosher Haze the middle White Widow, last but not least Amnesia Haze
IMG_3820.jpg

from left to right Lemon OG, Purple OG Punch (auto) and the beast the original Landrace Durban poison which I have big plans for. I will grow them in a pot for the Durban poison I hope to put her in a 30 gallon pot it has alreaady been topped just waiting to grow*
Special thanks to Super Sativia Seed Club for the Kosher Haze. lemon OG and Purple OG Punch (auto)
Gotta make Hay while the sun shines when its not shining the @ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro is a perfect stand in
Getting Big :thumb:
Good morning Amigo.
Hope your doing well.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Hi there Savvage61,
I just stumbled upon your grow. Congrats on the harvest. I found the points and observations you made about the light to be useful. I'm preparing to start my double Skywalker OG Auto grow with two XS 1500 Pros in a few weeks.

Hi there Savvage61,
I just stumbled upon your grow. Congrats on the harvest. I found the points and observations you made about the light to be useful. I'm preparing to start my double Skywalker OG Auto grow with two XS 1500 Pros in a few weeks.
High Carmen
Im glad I helped , you have a perfect set up. 2 of the @ViparSpectra XS Pro are amazing . I have to admit it isnt like the lights I had before it out does my old COB lights by 100% . if you get 900 tp 1000 par with almost perfect PPFD it doesnt matter if it is coming from a 1000 watt light or the or the XS 1500 pro 900 to 1000 par is same regardless the device,
when I first got the sponsored grow, I never expected the quality and performance from the VIPAR they have blown me away, Did you have a chance to look at @Tokin Roll 's journal TOK's Grow it is worth checking out. I see you are doing the organic thing I am also in my main tent I'm using IndiCanja from purple cow organics the only thing I do is water with sns209 to prevent critters and thier Organic tea CX1 you add a activator of molasses, coconut sugar, or their own turbo super charger. using different activators you feed different microbes. I have organics on the brain.

any way Im glad I got to meet you and I want to follow your journal if ya dont mind, maybe we can talk organic soils in the near future. I appreciate the Gratz on the harvest dried come to 2 ounces and 11 grams and curing as we write
hope you have a great weekend

if you get 900 tp 1000 par with almost perfect PPFD it doesnt matter if it is coming from a 1000 watt light or the or the XS 1500 pro 900 to 1000 par is same regardless the device
I look forward to chatting organics with you. I am interested in the teas and treatments you mention. It'll be great to have you follow my grow.

A quick question about the lighting science. What is considered perfect PPFD at 900 to 1000 par? Why use that benchmark? I am still trying to understand and memorize the jargon. I know that I don't have to understand the theory to operate the light, but I'd like to anyway.

I hope you are also having a good weekend!

I look forward to chatting organics with you. I am interested in the teas and treatments you mention. It'll be great to have you follow my grow.

A quick question about the lighting science. What is considered perfect PPFD at 900 to 1000 par? Why use that benchmark? I am still trying to understand and memorize the jargon. I know that I don't have to understand the theory to operate the light, but I'd like to anyway.

I hope you are also having a good weekend!
Hey Carmen sorry it took so long to get back to you here is a good rule of thumb
Growth Phase PAR Level (PPFD) Seedling / Clone 100 – 300 Vegetative 250 – 600 Bloom / Flowering 500 – 1050
Is what they recommend ,I have never seen as even par as the XS 1500 pro provides
XS1500 Pro 5.png

Grow lights just keep getting better and better. it is amazing how legal Cannabis has made open a new market for cannabis growers (made a lot of people rich) hope all is well and this helps . if I can help with anything Just holler
have a great day

Hey Carmen sorry it took so long to get back to you here is a good rule of thumb
Growth Phase PAR Level (PPFD) Seedling / Clone 100 – 300 Vegetative 250 – 600 Bloom / Flowering 500 – 1050
Is what they recommend ,I have never seen as even par as the XS 1500 pro provides
XS1500 Pro 5.png

Grow lights just keep getting better and better. it is amazing how legal Cannabis has made open a new market for cannabis growers (made a lot of people rich) hope all is well and this helps . if I can help with anything Just holler
have a great day
Are the figures on the square, the PAR readings at each point in the area lit by the panel? I think I get it now :) Thanks!

Yep you got it carmen Par meter are a bit pricey like a couple hundred kind of pricey but a LUX/LUMEN meters are cheap and if you google LUX to PAR there are all kinds of ways to convert lux to par.
The image below are my seedlings almost ready to transplant and move outside I have the @ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro set at 40% look at them now ! this light is awesome!!! good from seed to harvest and everything inbetween for example Im starting my plants, and Ill be using this light to grow a mother bush and start some frozen blackcherry from anesi
a
IMG_3845.jpg

Yep you got it carmen Par meter are a bit pricey like a couple hundred kind of pricey but a LUX/LUMEN meters are cheap and if you google LUX to PAR there are all kinds of ways to convert lux to par.
The image below are my seedlings almost ready to transplant and move outside I have the @ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro set at 40% look at them now ! this light is awesome!!! good from seed to harvest and everything inbetween for example Im starting my plants, and Ill be using this light to grow a mother bush and start some frozen blackcherry from anesi
a
IMG_3845.jpg
So exciting what is happening in your tent Savvage. I'm looking forward to following progress. Thank you for the tip re the lux meter!

Happy to hear you and your plants love the XS1500 Pro, it all paid off :thanks:

I want Thank Viparspectra for giving me the chance to grow with the @ViparSpectra XS 1500 pro , it is an amazing grow light. that special lens with the almost perfect PAR is a game changer, less Larf more solid buds
Even though my plant was a bit diffrent I still managed to get 2.11 ounces which is probably about avg for most Autos I have all my outside plants growing and they are strong and healthy enough to move outside. being able to control the light thur the dimmer Makes it the perfect light, Not only for growing but also starting Plants and clones, maintaining a mother bush and minimize growing as much as possible. the @ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro is the light that does it all.
* CHECK WITH OUR VIPARSPECTRA SPONSER TO FIND THE VERY BEST PRICE POSSIBLE

VIPARSPECTA XS 1500 PRO :ALWAYS GROWING THANK YOU !!
20230519_123632.jpg

Back
Top Bottom