Virgin Voyage Grow 2021

Amazingvitality

Hi all my name is Susan and this is my very first grow. I found 420magazine yesterday because I had concerns about my 2 week old plants.

I started 4 but one was a stash seed n it has yet to grow anything but the first two round leaves. Probably a dud. Did float in mason jar never sank.

I have amnesia sativa I think the thc number is in the 20s. I'm using precious stones to enhance my plants vibrations. All the stones where charged by the full moon including a gallon of nutrient water.

Then there's berry white an indica with green stone unknown thc. I'll pay attention better next time I acquire seeds.

Then I received free auto flower cream seeds with blue sodalite heart.

I started germinating the seeds march 16. N put in root riot 19th. That's the date I'm using to be considered the start of my grow.

I had a unsatisfactory light. Was a clip on plant light but something went wrong with it n it wouldn't turn on.

Luckily I had a 1000 watt full spectrum light that I'm still waiting on a lanyard clip. Using a strap I have to my cell phone that's adjustable.

Yesterday 4/3 at the advice of bill here at 420magazine I transplanted them into 1 gallon pots foxfarm ocean forest potting soil n a coco perlite mother earth Additive for soil. Minimal amount used because I thought it might be too much perlite.

Water was an issue I ran into as I was not giving the root riot enough. They were extremely dry when I transplanted. I'm thankful my plants for forgiving and now we move forward towards greater growth. I feel that their strength heath potency n flavor will now begin to thrive.

Wish me luck, thanks all.

IMG_20210403_162741_2CS.jpg

IMG_20210402_075758.jpg

IMG_20210328_191628.jpg

IMG_20210323_155113_0CS.jpg

Hi all my name is Susan and this is my very first grow. I found 420magazine yesterday because I had concerns about my 2 week old plants.

I started 4 but one was a stash seed n it has yet to grow anything but the first two round leaves. Probably a dud. Did float in mason jar never sank.

I have amnesia sativa I think the thc number is in the 20s. I'm using precious stones to enhance my plants vibrations. All the stones where charged by the full moon including a gallon of nutrient water.

Then there's berry white an indica with green stone unknown thc. I'll pay attention better next time I acquire seeds.

I started germinating the seeds march 16. N put in root riot 19th. That's the date I'm using to be considered the start of my grow.

I had a unsatisfactory light. Was a clip on plant light but something went wrong with it n it wouldn't turn on.

Luckily I had a 1000 watt full spectrum light that I'm still waiting on a lanyard clip. Using a strap I have to my cell phone that's adjustable.

Yesterday 4/3 at the advice of bill here at 420magazine I transplanted them into 1 gallon pots foxfarm ocean forest potting soil n a coco perlite mother earth Additive for soil. Minimal amount used because I thought it might be too much perlite.

Water was an issue I ran into as I was not giving the root riot enough. They were extremely dry when I transplanted. I'm thankful my plants for forgiving and now we move forward towards greater growth. I feel that their strength heath potency n flavor will now begin to thrive.

IMG_20210402_075758.jpg

IMG_20210328_191628.jpg

He Susan I'm for this one. :thumb:

IMG_20210402_075758.jpg

IMG_20210328_191628.jpg

Welcome you will find all the help you need here at 420. I'm a newbie and just completed my 1st grow. Harvested yesterday with help and advice from experienced growers my 1st attempt was successful

Watered today, two cups resulted in saturation with water escaping out the drain holes. I did dump the excess water n there was still a little more drainage. I left that standing water. And fed my other plants the excess I initially dumped.
I never reseed run off to my girls. It can cause issues if any old liquid is mixed in.

Ok now my concern is humidity. The babies are in the corner of a 15x5 room that has the washer, dryer n pantry. There are no windows. Humidity has been low since the very beginning. 45% currently. I've misted water in the room didn't help. What part of the growing process does humidity effect? Temp I've maintained above 70 I did use a space heater to insure the temp for several nights.

Ok some tlc time. I attempted to sing to them realizing I forgot the order n notions of a song my daughter wrote about mystical creatures . Texted her the phrases I knew n she completed the angel section which was as follows. With a divine healing touch it shows they love us very much. White wings stretched out far, their fast enough to catch a falling star. Beautiful I know, lol

Ok now my concern is humidity. The babies are in the corner of a 15x5 room that has the washer, dryer n pantry. There are no windows. Humidity has been low since the very beginning. 45% currently. I've misted water in the room didn't help. What part of the growing process does humidity effect? Temp I've maintained above 70 I did use a space heater to insure the temp for several nights.
Humidity can effect babies negatively. Mist them as much as you can if you can't get Humidity up
Bill

I did read that humidity is the plants ability to capture moisture through it's leaves. I added a pot of water to the room but it has yet to change the humidity. Plain reverse osmosis water. By spraying my babies will the water on the plant cause yellowing. I raised the light because the ends of the leaves on the lower are yellow.

Back
Top Bottom