Screen Shot 02-06-22 at 06.26 PM.PNG

Screen Shot 02-06-22 at 06.27 PM.PNG

Screen Shot 02-06-22 at 06.30 PM.PNG

Screen Shot 02-06-22 at 06.36 PM.PNG

Screen Shot 02-06-22 at 06.37 PM 001.PNG

Screen Shot 02-06-22 at 06.37 PM.PNG

Screen Shot 02-06-22 at 06.38 PM.PNG

Screen Shot 02-06-22 at 06.39 PM.PNG
These are fantastic shots of some frosty ladies my friend!

Yea those look friggin great... About how big around are each of the tops? Those look chooooounky
Surprisingly to me, they are not as big around as I would like. They are about the girth of a 16oz soda bottle. Length 4-to-8-inches. Not the heavy bloom I expected, however, they probably still have 3-to-4-weeks to go until harvest (depending). I am hoping for more "inflation".

News From the Tents

Nine clones were taken today. Two Fruity Pebbles, four Fruity-Pebbles/OG cross and three Northern-Light/Skunk cross.

Clone Chamber and clones
113.png

114.png

After the clones were taken the recent 5-gal and 7-gal veg transplants were transferred to the flowering tent. No defoliation this round, the girls keep their foliage. The flowering tent was vacuumed out, sponge mopped and the already flowering Candy Kush rearranged to one end of the 4 X 8 X 7.8-foot flowering tent. Pics below.
Two FP = Fruity Pebbles (good phenos from previous grow) ; four NL/Skunk = Northern-Lights/Skunk cross; one FP/OG = Fruity-Pebbles/OG cross.

90.png

92.png

96.png

Finally, the two veg tents - advanced veg and clone/seedling tents were rearranged.

Advanced Veg Tent
112.png

Clone/Seedling Tent

116.png

Thanks for coming by, please visit again!

Nice re-arrangement and congrats on all the additional space...you needed it! I hope you didn't have to displace any sleeping dogs though. :)

And the Candy Kush looks great! Whatever isn't covered in frost has a great healthy shine to it. :welldone:

they probably still have 3-to-4-weeks to go until harvest (depending). I am hoping for more "inflation".
If they don't inflate in 3-4 weeks we will all be shocked as shit!

I thought I missed a tag and then saw I was not tagged which made me sad. But then, I saw your new set ups which made me happy again. :green_heart:

Nice re-arrangement and congrats on all the additional space...you needed it! I hope you didn't have to displace any sleeping dogs though. :)

And the Candy Kush looks great! Whatever isn't covered in frost has a great healthy shine to it. :welldone:

If they don't inflate in 3-4 weeks we will all be shocked as shit!
No, I let sleeping dogs lie. Inflation, baby, bud inflation! Thank you much for the kind words. :woohoo:

Hey Charlie I'm with Krissi on this.
You are greatly missed my friend.
I hope to see your smiling face soon.
Miss you buddy.

Stay safe
Bill

No, I let sleeping dogs lie. Inflation, baby, bud inflation! Thank you much for the kind words. :woohoo:
Dear Friend hope you are ok.
We all dearly miss you. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom