Virgin Voyage Grow 2021

Light airy buds. How do I get thick dense bud. I was told 8 weeks for flower. Will my plants need longer. I was told my problem was probably a light issue.

IMG_20211012_054915.jpg

IMG_20211012_054903.jpg
Still at a premature age. Give it more time. Im sure it will fatten up.

They look like a plant I grew last cycle. Vegged it to long and kept the light really high so it stretched much like yours. I would go Atleast 9-10 weeks for sure. Common stressors to plants that may slow it down during veg or flower are not incorporated into the weeks they advertise. Invest in a magnifying glass or something that you can see the tricomes. Harvest when you feel that they are ready. It’s a fun and rewarding process no matter what in my opinion. So yea I would say light stretch

They look like a plant I grew last cycle. Vegged it to long and kept the light really high so it stretched much like yours. I would go Atleast 9-10 weeks for sure. Common stressors to plants that may slow it down during veg or flower are not incorporated into the weeks they advertise. Invest in a magnifying glass or something that you can see the tricomes. Harvest when you feel that they are ready. It’s a fun and rewarding process no matter what in my opinion. So yea I would say light stretch
I raised the light as they grew. They do seem to be stretching more than I like in flower.

I screwed up the first flowering grow so I'm hoping I get this one right. My buds are fluffy airy possibly the strain. This is how the first grow looked. The white tentacles are turning amber. Are they ready to harvest?

IMG_20211027_060530.jpg

IMG_20211027_060524.jpg

I screwed up the first flowering grow so I'm hoping I get this one right. My buds are fluffy airy possibly the strain. This is how the first grow looked. The white tentacles are turning amber. Are they ready to harvest?

IMG_20211027_060530.jpg

IMG_20211027_060524.jpg
Not ready all white hairs or almost all will turn brown. You need to look at trichomes for clear,cloudy,amber

Well it been a very lengthy time since I last checked in. I'm still with two flowering clones my my first grow seeds. I did a total of three seed flower not mature or ripe enough fluffy n airy second grow clones better yet still not mature enough not as airy yet puffy. Lacks firmness I think. Smoking it is a good buzz very sticky though. So on the last set of clones I hope I see resin color change. Guess I have to let them go longer than 18 weeks. Taking a break n I'll start from seed again in the fall. Not sure I'll do tap root planting or seed right in root riot.

Enjoy the journey.

Back
Top Bottom