VIVOHUT 2 Point Oh! Bill284 Grows North Atlantic Seed Co. In Coco

Hey Bill, sorry this happened! We offer gemination replacements for anything under 90% germination. I'm sending you a message now to grab your email and see what we can do to make it right! We stand by our germination policy, but Dirty Bird specifically being our sister company, I want to make sure you get the best quality. Thanks for sharing!
Hey Kate :ciao:
Everything else is coming up beautifully.
Thanks for the great service. :thanks:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Howdy Bill this is why i don't mind be patient with the organics my friend im off to a good start myself and the future looks BRIGHT 🌻 so GROW ON my friend ✌️

IMG20231214130213.jpg
Looking good Amigo. :thumb:
Is that coco?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Looking good Amigo. :thumb:
Is that coco?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
No sir a cheap bag of Happy frog a tbsp of kis mix ,1/4 cup worm castings, a sprinkle of Bokashi and s tsp of fish meal from KIS as well and the secret weapon i got my main grow bed being tested again after a flush this last weekend ✌️ im doing some lactobacillus culture also but that keeps root pathogens away

IMG20231211140159.jpg

IMG20231211140154.jpg

that formula Makes them Happy especially with a 630 LEC 16" Away Full Strength storing all that good stuff in the soil to charge the microbes get em WORKING!! Better them than me🤣🤣 Im a LAZY grower,ill get my chance at harvest to work!! I HOPE 😂

IMG20231214151824.jpg
27 days from sticking them in the rooter✌️

Biggest thing ph to 6.5 I as shoot for 6.8 i had to add 1/4 cup AG lime to get it in range from the store 5.1 outta the bag and my amendment didn't help the cause but we got it Ag lime Good for CA to👍 only let it sit a couple days rechecked ph and stuck them in Happy Growin✌️ and i ph my water to 6.8 as well

Hey Bill, sorry this happened! We offer gemination replacements for anything under 90% germination. I'm sending you a message now to grab your email and see what we can do to make it right! We stand by our germination policy, but Dirty Bird specifically being our sister company, I want to make sure you get the best quality. Thanks for sharing!
That’s what you call great customer service and I salute everyone @North Atlantic Seed Co . CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:

Dude - people with Apple Betty’s in greenhouses should not cast the first “out of control” stone 🤣
:Namaste::rofl:
Hehe , I've seen your garden.
Wall to wall to ceiling bud, bud, bud.:thumb:
You don't need Apple Betty to fill a room.:yahoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Biggest thing ph to 6.5 I as shoot for 6.8 i had to add 1/4 cup AG lime to get it in range from the store 5.1 outta the bag and my amendment didn't help the cause but we got it Ag lime Good for CA to👍 only let it sit a couple days rechecked ph and stuck them in Happy Growin✌️ and i ph my water to 6.8 as well
Good morning :ciao:
I use a product called Frass & Dazzle.
It has a proprietary blend of microbes & Insect frass.
I add bokashi and DYNOMYCO to round it out.
Great for big healthy roots.
That's the key to great buds and huge plants.
Your right on the money Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good morning Cap'n. :ciao:
So apparently all they have is a 3 pack to replace my 2 pack. :thumb:
It's being shipped as we speak.
That's exceptional service my friend.
Thanks @North Atlantic Seed Co :thanks:
How is your day going my friend?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I’m good, how about yourself? I have some more uppoting to do today but I’m thinking they’ll be taking off now. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’m good, how about yourself? I have some more uppoting to do today but I’m thinking they’ll be taking off now. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
We are good my friend. :thanks:
I can still see my driveway. :thumb:
May not seem like much but it's 3 feet less snow than last year.
Great start to winter so far.
Any day without a blizzard is a good day, hehe.
Good luck with uppotting. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

We are good my friend. :thanks:
I can still see my driveway. :thumb:
May not seem like much but it's 3 feet less snow than last year.
Great start to winter so far.
Any day without a blizzard is a good day, hehe.
Good luck with uppotting. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
We’ve been having temps in 40s and for December in Chicago it’s been pretty nice. Especially without any snow ❄️ yet. CL🍀

We’ve been having temps in 40s and for December in Chicago it’s been pretty nice. Especially without any snow ❄️ yet. CL🍀
Actually a decent start to winter.
Hut's running, cupboards full of pot and I don't owe the plow guy a mortgage payment already. :thumb:
Just going to roll right into a great 2024.
We all deserve a good one. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Actually a decent start to winter.
Hut's running, cupboards full of pot and I don't owe the plow guy a mortgage payment already. :thumb:
Just going to roll right into a great 2024.
We all deserve a good one. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Hopefully the El Niño winter will be mild with warmer temperatures and less snow ❄️. But you can never tell with that 💩. CL🍀

Hopefully the El Niño winter will be mild with warmer temperatures and less snow ❄️. But you can never tell with that 💩. CL🍀
So true. 🤣
At least the hut is close to the house.
I run out in flip flops regardless of snow.
Dam Canadians Ah!😂😅

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom