Von's First Closet Grow

IMAG0351-1.jpg
:yummy:

Tmac is right... CFL's are awesome for flower!!! Just need the right light spectrum

Just use a combined 70%/30% 2700K/5500K or 5000K (soft white/true color or daylight)

That's 7 27w 2700K and 3 23w 5500K CFLs (that's the wattage that came from home depot)

That will produce around 250 watts. It cost less than $90, produces less heat than HID and you can place them in and around the whole plant as it flowers.

Tmac is right... CFL's are awesome for flower!!! Just need the right light spectrum

Just use a combined 70%/30% 2700K/5500K or 5000K (soft white/true color or daylight)

That's 7 27w 2700K and 3 23w 5500K CFLs (that's the wattage that came from home depot)

That will produce around 250 watts. It cost less than $90, produces less heat than HID and you can place them in and around the whole plant as it flowers.
I have 4 23w 2700,3 23w 2600k, 3 23w 6500k,and two 42w 2700k. On Friday bought a 125 Cfl 2700 think I be okay this grow what you think. Also have four 23w 5000k

:nicethread::bong:

yeap, I ran out of the GH Flora series and wanted to go to the Nova series. Did so in the middle of the the grow. Found the Nova Series is pretty good with the Ph stability and plan on sticking with it.

As far as the nutes, any nute brand can be interchanged with another just stick to the same N-P-K if you can.

And as far as the CFLs... I think you'll be ok. Wouldn't waste the $ on the 125 HPS

As far as the nutes, any nute brand can be interchanged with another just stick to the same N-P-K if you can.

And as far as the CFLs... I think you'll be ok. Wouldn't waste the $ on the 125 HPS

I just want big buds think I be ok funds getting low so it got be ok.:t:yummy:humb:

Man those things shot up fast. Looking good, but it looks like you might have a calcium/magnesium deficiency. Those lower leaves look like they are starting to get brown on the edges. I'm not an expert on it though, so hopefully someone else will chime in. Looks like your going to have lots of bud though.

Have you checked the ph of runoff lately??? looks like your out of range and below 5.5 by the way those lower leaves look? Any new growth coming out green and then yellowing in a few days is a sign of a ph problem also. If your ph is at 5.8-6.0, then its another issue.

Don't think its cal/mag although it would certainly help later on in flower.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom