Von's First Closet Grow

:thanks:
Man those things shot up fast. Looking good, but it looks like you might have a calcium/magnesium deficiency. Those lower leaves look like they are starting to get brown on the edges. I'm not an expert on it though, so hopefully someone else will chime in. Looks like your going to have lots of bud though.

Welcome to my grow fab. I thought that it cal/mag at first ,but I had mess up on ph balance its was below 4 that what happen :thanks:

Have you checked the ph of runoff lately??? looks like your out of range and below 5.5 by the way those lower leaves look? Any new growth coming out green and then yellowing in a few days is a sign of a ph problem also. If your ph is at 5.8-6.0, then its another issue.

Don't think its cal/mag although it would certainly help later on in flower.

Good luck.
:thanks: I don't think it that too but I needs some for flower when I get paid buy b.c nute the kit comes with b.c boost, boom,grow, thrive Alive B-1red thrive alive b-1 green,awesome blossoms,root 66, magiCal,sugerdaddy Rootech cloning gel for for 35 $. And the bottom leaves are the only ones like that they don't turn green than yellow. Ph be between5.5-6.5.:thanks::rollit:

IMAG0359-1.jpg
IMAG0358-1.jpg

Hi von.loc

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom