VPSO Officials Discover Second Large Marijuana Discovery Since June

Truth Seeker

Vernon Parish Sheriff's Office officials have discovered a second large marijuana plant discovery in the western portion of Vernon Parish in the past month, this one containing nearly 14,000 marijuana plants of various sizes.

VPSO officials report that on July 17, officials discovered a large marijuana plant growth in the western portion of Vernon Parish. The discovery was made by the Vernon Parish Narcotics Task Force, the Louisiana State Police and the Louisiana National Guard. An area of approximately two acres was sighted.

At the site, agents discovered a campsite, consisting of tents, assorted men's clothing, food items, cultivation hand tools, and other items used in the growth of plants. Officials believe that four individuals were living at the campsite, and through evidence gathered at the scene and previous information received, they believe the individuals cultivating the marijuana are of Hispanic descent.

Agents gathered approximately 13,080 plants ranging in sizes from seedlings to approximately two feet in height. Upon maturity, the VPSO reports that these plants could have a street value of approximately $20 million.

Agencies that assisted the VPSO in the operation include the LSP, the Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries Department, the Federal Bureau of Investigations Task Force, the Louisiana National Guard and the Anacoco Police Department.

The VPSO previously discovered a large Marijuana plant growth in the western area of Vernon Parish on June 14, when agents discovered and destroyed nearly 6,800 plants, which had a street value of over $10 million.

The investigation into the operation is ongoing, the VPSO reports.

Outdoor_Grow_Op.jpeg

News Hawk- Truth Seeker 420 MAGAZINE ®
Source: leesvilledailyleader.com
Author: LDL Staff Reports
Website: VPSO officials discover second large marijuana discovery since June - News - Leesville Daily Leader - Leesville, LA

At least they are more accurate to the numbers. If my math is right, that is 1529 a plant. Not like in the decades past, they would take a Kilo of powder and price it as if they broke it down below the gram for sales totals.

Man, I would be a bit nervous if i lived in Vernon County.

Back
Top Bottom