Waiter To Hang For Drug Trafficking

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Malaysia - The High Court here on Monday handed down the death sentence to a foodstall waiter after finding him guilty of trafficking in 622 grammes of ganja (cannabis) in 2003.

Judge Datuk Mohd Zaki Md Yasin when delivering his verdict said although the accused Shahrul Izani Suparman was below the age of 21 when arrested, he had no choice but to impose the death sentence as it was mandatory for drug trafficking offences.

Shahrul Izani, 25, was 19 years old when caught trafficking in ganja in Jalan Hj Othman Rantau Panjang, Klang at 10.15pm on Sept 25, 2003.

During the arrest, two packets of dried ganja leaves with the weight totalling 622 grammes were found in the basket of his motorcycle.

Touching on the Welfare Department's report on his case, Mohd Zaki said it could not exonerate him but would help his case when seeking a pardon.

The report had cited that he had no knowledge whether the packets contained drugs or alcohol and was merely acting as a paid courier for an acquintance who was a drug addict but his luck ran out on his third attempt to deliver the consignment.

It also said the accused, who himself was not involved in drug abuse and was a teetotaller, had been well-behaved while under remand.

It added that Shahrul had repented and wanted the court to be more lenient with him.

Mohd Zaki, however, reassured him the sentence would not be carried out until the appeal process was exhausted.

The accused was represented by counsel Suzanawati Ismail while the prosecution was conducted by Deputy Public Prosecutor Hazril Harun.

NewsHawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: bernama.com
Copyright: 2009 BERNAMA

For a fucking plant???? :roorrip:

I just read that China just hung a british citizen for smuggling ****** into that country.His family said that he was mentally unstable,but Chinese officials refused to do any mental tests at all.When will this country stop doing business with that awful country and it's horrible government, oh that's right we won't because nothing means more than MONEY!!!Not human rights,environmental destruction,Nothing. It just makes me sick to my stomach. Do not shop Wal-mart,buy american made New Balance shoes<try to buy products from free democratic countries not that evil hellhole called the ORIENT..Does anyone remember WW1,WW2,the Korean war,Vietnam anyone??? anyone??? WE SELL OUR SOULS TO SAVE A BUCK DISPICABLE !!Oh by the way why are NIKE shoes the same price or more expensive as New Balance when they are made by f----ng financial slaves at below poverty wages?? plant the seed and let freedom grow!

I hear you on that bro. I stopped shopping at walmart a couple years ago just for the fact that they outsource pretty much everything to china and push the small guys with the better product out because stupid people can't stop shopping at walmart. All they care about is the price tag, not the social destruction they are contributing to.

Not to mention with walmart driving out all the small guys, we are seeing a drastic decline in unique individualized items, and everything is corporate and "politically correct". Our product selection is slowly disappearing. Before long, walmart will own the world and control what everyone buys.

makes me sick.

Back
Top Bottom