Waiting for my first tent! Suggestions on setting up please

Hobopr0

Sup everyone!

So im extremely stoked and finally pulled the trigger on my getting my first tent (48"x36"x70") that i saw on ebay and figured pretty practical/budget. now got the shipment notification today and thanks to the free shipping from UPS Ground, i should receive in about a week or so.

23ten016-483670-2in1-p01b.jpg
23ten016-483670-2in1-p03.jpg
23ten016-483670-2in1-p08.jpg

now this gives me time for the air scrubbing gear... need help the rest of the set up. dont have the funds to buy a premade fan/scrubber so am thinking of an diy for the time being. any suggestions on the best way to most effectively given lack of budget? been doing some research and dont want to use the Ona Gel and seems that the general consensus is either the bucket version and the tube versions seem the best. that being said, found these laying around the house and thought id give it a shot. take a look and lemme know what u think. are these large enough for this size tent?

20160116_161242.jpg

pretty much a bucket, some accordion drainage "pipe" for the bucket version and clear jug with also accordion drainage pipe for the tube version.

FAN QUESTION...do i need to buy an inline fan? can i use utilize an oscillating fan in any way here? i have plenty laying around the house. if i do have no choice to buy an inline, would 4" be enough or should i just get the 6"?

sorry for the questions (there will be more)!!! thanks!

Hiya

Yes you need an extraction fan, it's more important how much air it moves than the diameter.
What kind of light are you going to use?

cool man...just received the tent a couple hrs ago. will let u know how the set up goes.

I actually just finished the duct work and setting the airflow up. She sucks in nice ; albeit poor light coverage from Secret Jardin, won't matter because it's gonna be an autoflower tent.
I'll throw some pictures up once I figure out how to upload em.:tokin::reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom