Waldo Bar

Haha420

Ok i just got back from the famous Haight Street! Today i picked up a waldo bar while enjoying thr first sunny day in a while.

Now i had never heard of a waldo bar before but what it is, imagine a rice crispy treat square about 5-6 inches by 5-6 inches and about 2 inches thick. I just ate 1/4 of it to give it a try, and tastes delicious and am definately feeling it only 10 or so minutes later :Rasta:

sorry guys didnt mean to be so cryptic just way medicated haha.

alright imagine a rice crispy treat. it is a square thats 5 to 6 inches by 5 to 6 inches across (one big square rice crispy treat) that also about 2 inches thick. this thing is big and has me floating away.

ive heard of those too.my friend who smoked 8ths a day ate half of of one these and was laughing in the backseat of his car for a good half hour.

im not actually sure. i feel all buzzy and energetic even though i havent even left my chair... hahaha its definately a mellow high but its nice

Edit: to Mr. Teg

i just took a hit of KIF and have to say im pretty high haha. im pretty surprised too, usually edibles dont level me so easily

I have been experimenting with agram in butter and honey on toast with peanutbutter earlier today. I was great for 2 hours.

BlackTurboTeg420 said:
Nice, but what if u ate it all lol:loopy:

for only $20 a waldo bar i plan to next concert i go to :allgood:

ok THC finally starting to wear off and starting to touch back down hehe

ok whoa i ate about 1/3 of of the waldo bar ealrier today thinking it would be freezing like it has been (it wasnt though...) and holy shit, holy shit, hooooollyy shit. It is fairly intense but in a fun and good way, i have been entranced by amazing things all day. i just havent been stoned in the particular sense in such a very long time, its a curious and a laid back adventuresome over feeling, oh and i love SF XD

Back
Top Bottom