Wapai o' Hapa - Dakini Kush - Unknown First DWC Grow

Re: Wapai o' Hapa/Dakini Kush/Unknown first DWC grow

and a Chronic weekend to you Dank :thumb:

got to the ladies just as they were going to sleep so i figured i'd take a couple pics. tomorrow i'm gonna try and get a few with the ipad and see how they turn out, my current camera sucks as you can tell :/
1229030201.jpg
1229030202.jpg
1229030202a.jpg
1229030202b.jpg

The Kush looks wonderful as always :thumb: The Hapa, not so much. she's not responding well to the nute levels so i'm gonna cut her back a bit tomorrow when do my res changes. The little nuglets are looking super dank on the Kush, there's a bunch of trichs already covering the leaves, i can't wait for the next 7 weeks to be over! :cheer:

Hey there, hi there, ho there! got a couple better pics for ya'll. the Kush is doing wonderfully, i have a feeling i'll be getting a good haul of dankins off of here. The Hapa has plenty of buds forming, there's just not nearly the trichs of the other one. I'm hoping because it's a sativa it might take a little longer to develop them? but i have no clue as this is my first solo grow.
photo_1376.JPG
photo_2323.JPG
photo_3258.JPG
photo_4206.JPG
photo_5133.JPG

Happy new years! may jah bless you with 365 more stony days :Rasta:

very Nice thanks for the update pics some of don't like to read much :rofl:
Happy Sativaday Dank :thumb:

So what would you guys suggest as an additive to maybe give me a little boost to my bud size? I just switched from the General Organics GO box to the standard General Hydro flora line. I've been using the bloom booster from the GO box but i'm not really a fan of the organic nutes, it browns my roots and makes me freak out every time i look at um.

:rofl:
i use organic nutes and always see brown stuff
no sense in panicking i like organic i don't worry unless the plant looks like shit and have a bunch of root hairs in my res
that fell off

Thinking about adding Atami Bloombastic and cutting out the GO Biobud. Anyone have any experience with this product? basically it's supposed to be a bloom booster, accelerator, hardener, and enhancer. The only 'negative' thing i've heard about it is that it causes foxtails when they started it late (4ish weeks) into flower. I'm only entering week 3. any input would be badass as i don't want to do something that might kill my ladies after all this time. :ganjamon: many thanks and jah bless

Hey, sorry for the long absence, broke my camera so i haven't been able to take any pics of the girls lately. I added the Bloombastic 2 days ago and it seems to be working a little bit. no nute burn from it and i can see a bunch of new, trich heavy, growth on the cola's of both plants. I'll try and get some pics in the next day or 2. Ya'll don't have too much fun now ;)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom