Water change during flowering

Zeppelingirl1517

420 Member
First DWC grow here: So I’ve read I should be changing water weekly during flowering, but I’m adding 1/2-1gallon to water every day. My reservoir is a 5 gallon bucket, but there is roughly 3.5 gallons of water. So over the course of 7 days, I am technically adding about 4-6 gallons of fresh nutrient water.

So then I supposed to be dumping this weekly too, even if I just added a gallon yesterday? It just seems like since I’m adding fresh nutes every day, is it necessary to dump and do fresh one day a week on top of it? I’m using Hydroguard in every drop of water I add.

Hi Zeppelingirl, weather this is right or not I use ro water also in a 5 gallon bucket and change out weekly, when it starts drinking half to a gallon of water a day I just top up with ro water and every second or third day add cap /mag and hydroguard to my gallon top up. It seems to get by till the next nuts / water change out. Sometimes if the ppm gets below 100 I will add some nutes with my next gallon I need to add. Seems to work out ok for me.

Back
Top Bottom