Water & PPM Question

Mike80

Hey guys,

i have begun germinating my White Widow auto flower seeds. I just have question about water. If I’m using distilled water supplemented with Cal-Mag, what PPM range should I follow ? I’m using only Happy Frog soil once germination is complete . Was just going to add Cal-Mag till the water gets between the levels below:

Seedling stage: 100-400
Early Vegetative: 500-800
Late Vegetative: 800-1200
Early Flowering: 1000-1400
Mid flowering: 1200-1600
Late flowering: 100-500-0

hi mike80 happy frog is a rich potting soil mixed with perlites and allot of other benefecial nutri.
for the begining stage it will be harmfull for the plant and once it gets to veg and flower it will be perfect.

from my reasearch Frog soil " Contains Earthworm Castings and Bat Guano For Increased Flower Production "

You might want to mix it with some normal potting soil and only give it water.

is it femenized auto seed?

hi mike80 happy frog is a rich potting soil mixed with perlites and allot of other benefecial nutri.
for the begining stage it will be harmfull for the plant and once it gets to veg and flower it will be perfect.

from my reasearch Frog soil " Contains Earthworm Castings and Bat Guano For Increased Flower Production "

You might want to mix it with some normal potting soil and only give it water.

is it femenized auto seed?

Hi PK,

Yes it is a feminized strain. I have already planted with just Happy Frog soil two days ago. One seed sprouted today and another is about to. Just going to wing it for now as its too late to mix. Just not giving any nutes till week 4.

Back
Top Bottom