Water Temperature

Nedhead

Hi All,

Just harvested my NL Auto and I'm pretty happy for a first time grower. It's curing right now but of course I had to sample when I was trimming and smoked a half a spliff. It parked my ass on the couch for the next 3 hours so all in all, even though the yield wasn't great, I am happy with the result. I am waiting for my non photo Blue Cookies to amber up and then it's off to the next grow!

I know I made some mistakes the first time around, (should invest in a tent, water did not have proper ph at the beginning, used cheap costco lights at first, started in a room that was quite cool, dropped a 900 watt light on my plants!, over watered initially) so I will correct those issues and hopefully increase my yield substantially the next time. :)

I have a question about water temperature. I have read that some people used water that is substantially cooler than than the temperature in the grow room. Is this beneficial in your opinions? For my first grow I left the water in the grow room so it was quite warm when I fed it to the plants. Should I consider keeping my water in a separate cooler area?

As Always, This Place Rocks!

Hi All,

Just harvested my NL Auto and I'm pretty happy for a first time grower. It's curing right now but of course I had to sample when I was trimming and smoked a half a spliff. It parked my ass on the couch for the next 3 hours so all in all, even though the yield wasn't great, I am happy with the result. I am waiting for my non photo Blue Cookies to amber up and then it's off to the next grow!

I know I made some mistakes the first time around, (should invest in a tent, water did not have proper ph at the beginning, used cheap costco lights at first, started in a room that was quite cool, dropped a 900 watt light on my plants!, over watered initially) so I will correct those issues and hopefully increase my yield substantially the next time. :)

I have a question about water temperature. I have read that some people used water that is substantially cooler than than the temperature in the grow room. Is this beneficial in your opinions? For my first grow I left the water in the grow room so it was quite warm when I fed it to the plants. Should I consider keeping my water in a separate cooler area?

As Always, This Place Rocks!
I feel if it's not beneficial it's certainly more natural for the water to be cold. Have you ever gone outside in the summer time when it's 80° outside and dig a 2-foot hole and feel the ground? It's about 20 to 25 degrees colder than outside the hole. My water is always between 60-65 degrees.

Back
Top Bottom