Watering/feeding with bottled mineral water

jambo stoner

sup guys. just wondering, is it ok to water plants with evian bottled mineral water, it contains the following,

calcium 80 mg/l
magnesium 26 mg/l
sodium 6.5 mg/l
potassium 1 mg/l
bicarbonates 360 mg/l
sulphates 12.6 mg/l
chlorides 6.8 mg/l
nitrates 3.7 mg/l
silica 15 mg/l

i will also be adding my regular nutes to the mineral water, will this be ok to do.

also is it ok to water plants at night (lights off)

I mean you can do it, it seems expensive. Ive watered my plants with crystal geyser, but usually when I forget to put some water out the day before. You cant just get distilled water?

Watering plants at night can be troublesome, but it can be done. For outdoor stealth growers it sometimes the only option. Indoors it just seems difficult to water in pitch black then empty the drainage trays so there isn't standing water. The added humidity from watering at night can lead to PM so you will want to monitor your humidity levels closely.

If you can really water them without splashing them, clearing the drainage and without light interruptions then yea you can water at night.

Theoretically you can use green LEDs to see because plants dont use that spectrum, but Im high so I forget if that counts as a light interruption or not. :smokin:

since i started using the bottled water alot of the lower leaves are turning yellow. so i read the label on the bottle again and it says that the ph is 7.2. is that to high for the ph.

i think im gonna stop using the m ineral water and just use tap water again

Back
Top Bottom