Watering my SCROG

MickFoster

I'm attempting my first scrog grow with 4 plants in a 4x4 tent. The front opens to the floor which gives me room to water the front 2 buckets but the sides opening is about 2 feet from the floor which doesn't give me enough room to get my watering jug under the net. I was thinking about some type of gravity feed with a bucket, hose and a shut off valve of some kind. Any ideas would be appreciated.

I think I've found the answer to my problem. I found some 9" diameter drip rings that I can attach a 1/2" tube for access and attach a funnel gravity feed.

Try a hand - held transfer pump. Battery operated. I use mine to change solution in 4 bucket DWC system with SCROG. Works great. Found mine on e-bay or amazon

This is what I use to water my 4'x4' Scrog. This is a 1 gallon I got from Walmart for like $8. It takes a little while to spray all the water(10-15min) but it gives me time to tuck under the screen and examine the plants and take pictures and just spend a little quality time with them. Plus you can rig it with a rubber band so it's hands free. Then you just water each for a certain amount.

420-magazine-mobile561114029.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This is what I use to water my 4'x4' Scrog. This is a 1 gallon I got from Walmart for like $8. It takes a little while to spray all the water(10-15min) but it gives me time to tuck under the screen and examine the plants and take pictures and just spend a little quality time with them. Plus you can rig it with a rubber band so it's hands free. Then you just water each for a certain amount.

420-magazine-mobile561114029.jpg

Tried this but my Ladies x 3 are drinking 6 litres every 2 days.

Too much time.

Friend of mine got a cheap submersible pump on Amazon and puts it in a 5 gallon bucket. Low volume so it's not spraying like mad when he uses it. I think he said he paid 15$ for it

I'm attempting my first scrog grow with 4 plants in a 4x4 tent. The front opens to the floor which gives me room to water the front 2 buckets but the sides opening is about 2 feet from the floor which doesn't give me enough room to get my watering jug under the net. I was thinking about some type of gravity feed with a bucket, hose and a shut off valve of some kind. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Have a look at my journal I made a diy feeding ring system and use a pressure sprayer to feed it and works amazingly

Back
Top Bottom