Way BiPolar all my life

ERB

I have used cannabis to control my BiPolar condition for 40 years and I have reached a point in my life where it's even easier than before.
With the availability of a wide variety of cannabis strains all of which have different cannabinoid profiles I am able to custom tailor to my needs.
How many of you out there benefiting from this.

I have been that route with all the pharmaceuticals, they all have adverse side effects both physically and mentally.
GO GREEN keep the body clean.

My wife has severe bipolar and we really tried to use cannabis by itself to essentially control the episodes. It did work for awhile, but only for a short period. She then tried big pharma by its lonesome, and that was worse. It took a lot of bad shit to happen for us to figure things out. She is now pretty much altogether. She takes a standard bipolar med, a med to calm the voices, and she has a prn for anxiety and sleep. The catch is, these meds only work for her in conjunction with a cannabinoid saturated system. No real side effects besides being a little shakey before the first doobie of the day. If she wasn't a heavy cannabis user she would still be a Guinea pig for the head shrinks, or much much worse.

I use cannabis for my many diagnosed and undiagnosed disorders. I tried pharms a couple of times throughout my life. But it was always the weed, it still is. Only thing I take is OTC stuff if I ever need it... And weed.
:rollit:

I am glad for your wife to have found some peace with her meds. I know that rollercoaster ride all too well. Everyone's system is different what works for one may not work for another.

Back
Top Bottom