WebHydro.com Product Review - 5 Gallon Bubble Bags - 4 Bag System

Truth Seeker

Please join me in thanking one of our sponsors, Webhydro.com, they have sent me a 5 Gallon “Ultra Bags” by UltraGrow for a review. Follow me through a dry ice run that I did with this bag system.

Webhydro.JPG

Let’s first cover the basics of these bags, shall we. This bag set is a 5 Gallon 4 bag set that is color coded for easy micron definitions. The extractor bags go as follows: Green – 220 Micron, Yellow – 120 Micron, Purple – 73 Micron and Black – 25 Micron. Remember that in Microns, the smaller the number, the bigger the holes through the screen. It’s hard to determine what kind of material that these bags are made of, it feels like some heavy duty material though, very easy to fold down and store away.

So, on this run with these bags, I used only 2 of the bags for the run through I did. I used the dry ice method, which in my opinion is the most best, cleanest and quickest way to make your hash, also known as “kiefin”. I have done 2 different runs with 2 different amounts, the first run which I have pictures of below, was done with my harvest trim and super tiny popcorn nugs. The second run I unfortunately did not have my camera with me like I thought I did. Both were done with dry ice, my run had approximately 2 ounces of trimmings, the other had 2 pounds of trim. Both runs, the bags held up as good as expected! Although I feel that 2 pounds in one bag is to much to put in at one time due to the fact that as I was shaking the bags to sift around the dry ice and trim, very little handle room til the trim breaks down, once that happens, if you don’t keep the top closed tightly the trimmings can start to shake out. Tying off the top was the solution to this problem once I encountered it!

With my smaller run, no issues what so ever! As I put in all my trimmings from my harvest and added the dry ice. I started to shake the bag over my mirror, this fog like stuff started coming out of the screen and going down onto the mirror and spreading throughout the whole mirror. It started to become apparent that something was coming out as little as in 30 seconds as you see a fine powdery substance start piling on the mirror, as it gets harder to see any reflections from the mirror. After about a minute and a half, I stopped to give my arms a rest and get the camera, I decided to see how much had came out already. Got my card and did a single scrape and took a picture. I felt a huge sense of joy come over me when I seen the little amount of work compared to the major amount of output already. So I got back to shaking! I read that once you see it start to turn greener than the tan or gold color, you have extracted all the trichs and are only getting leaf particles that are starting to break down small enough through the screens. I decided to run a test on that theory, once it started turning green, I did a separate pile quickly and scraped it together. It has little to know resinous oil to it, it couldn’t stick together without falling apart easily. I will note that the one thing that scared me about the bags failing was when I was doing the shaking, the dry ice froze the bags, my worry was that the screens were not going to hold. But they held like a champ! Very satisfied with these bags.

Out of my harvest, I obtained 15 grams of kiefin, something I won’t complain about! Out of the 2 pound trim extract, we got a little over 3 ounces. Now once, you have gotten it all extracted, and you have tested it out, went to the kitchen to get your cottonmouth cure and adjust to your head change. You can either press it yourself, as I did, or you can get a Pollen Press, which I wish I would have done. When you press it yourself, I found that the wax paper and hot butter knife is the best option, I had nice little rocks through this way, much better than the finger press method which still fell apart on me. However, if you use a pollen press, it presses in a way much like c-clamps, but it encloses the kiefin in a chamber and they come out like little pucks.

Well this concludes the dry ice hash run with Webhydro’s Ultra Bags. When I get the source to do a Bubble hash run, I will return with that and more pictures from that run.

Here a few pictures from my run!
IMG_28523.JPG

IMG_28533.JPG

IMG_28542.JPG

IMG_28552.JPG

IMG_28574.JPG

Thank you Webhydro.com for the opportunity!​

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom