Bubble bag reccomondations

Blazinazn

Best bubble bags?
High all,

Any reccomendations for a good set of bubble hash bags? I will be using the ice method.
How many bags and what size micron would be good. Im looking to spend nmt$50. There's a few i saw on amazon but i wanted to get some opinions first. Thanks in advance

Used the bags once so far and they work very nice, the price was initially my main reasoning but after receiving them they looked to be nice quality ^ as canabinerd said above :) Although I have the 8 bag set. Planning on a second use here in a few hours. Will post back on how these "grow your own" bags hold up again!

Canabinerd- Yup thats the one ive seen on amazon. Thanx for the feedback. Quality is a concern but i u n CA215 give good marks then ill give it a try.

CA215- yea let me know how they hold up on ur second usage. I dont want a one n done type thing, so if it starts to degrade after the second use ill look at another brand.

I am not a big grower, i have 6 plants this season and ill may e do 12 next season.

I purchased a decent set of bags in the 150 buck range and blew out the 90 doing dry ice... so I went for a set in the 80 buck range, pure crap. I don't think the bags were marked with the proper micron size, after a few uses the 25 bag started to deteriorate into the product... it was bad. If you are going to do this perpetually buy good bags.

I haven't used my bags a whole lot, but I've used them quite a few times and mine don't really show any signs of wear. Be aware though, you must take care of your bags. If you buy a $200 set of bags or a $40 set, if you don't rinse them THOROUGHLY (with alcohol preferably) or put them away damp, they will fall apart. It usually takes me a good 30-45 minutes to clean my bags after I'm done and I then hang them up to dry in the garage for 1-2 days to dry before folding them and putting them away.

(Incidentally, there is a good youtube video with Frenchie on how to make Moroccan style dry sieve using your bubble bags which also works excellent)

Yo canna I have been looking for that vid, with frenchie the hash man?! If you have it handy would ya mind PM'ing it my way?
I remember seeing him take either 45/90 micron (may be wrong) and flipping it on top a bowl, setting buds in between the two layers and playing it like it was a drum.. total awesome method, old school, nothing but micron bags and a couple sticks.

My bags held up great on the second use, might I state I do not spin very roughly, I prefer lighter prodding/pushes into the ice and bud to let the trichs trickle to the bottom instead of beating the heck out of, I have gotten blonde hash the two times I've done this. Definitely make sure you clean your micron sheets extensively to make sure nothing gets dried on there too hard, this can cause issues, canna knows whats up!

Awesome guys!! Ive seen the hash making process on tv. I think it was drugs inc or somethinglike that. They ised a burlap sack over a bowl the bud n another layer of burlap. Then they beat the shat outta it like a drum. What came out was a fine powder.

Ill prolly use the bags 1-3 times a year since im doing outdoor grows. I also saw a video on utube tht shows the process on using the bags. That guy also like to push/poke rhe mixture rather then stir it. Imma put the order in tonight n hopefully i can make the hash this weekend.

Awesome guys!! Ive seen the hash making process on tv. I think it was drugs inc or somethinglike that. They ised a burlap sack over a bowl the bud n another layer of burlap. Then they beat the shat outta it like a drum. What came out was a fine powder.

Ill prolly use the bags 1-3 times a year since im doing outdoor grows. I also saw a video on utube tht shows the process on using the bags. That guy also like to push/poke rhe mixture rather then stir it. Imma put the order in tonight n hopefully i can make the hash this weekend.

what? ... I use a panda portable washer machine and a 220 work bag ice in both add water. Beat for 15 min and pour into bags already stacked, squeeze and you have bubble. The 73 bag is the money. Quality will be determined by what is used.

Folks are selling the washer machine with their name on it... you can get one from panda cheaper on am a zon

check you tube for vids

DSC_4633_1st_run.jpg
DSC_4781_bd.jpg

Those 50 dollar bags are good the first or second time. Very hard to clean tho, as I just buy new ones everytime we make it. Seems like those bags just get clogged no matter how long u clean them. And u always seem to get more with new bags.

Those 50 dollar bags are good the first or second time. Very hard to clean tho, as I just buy new ones everytime we make it. Seems like those bags just get clogged no matter how long u clean them. And u always seem to get more with new bags.

I got a different product from cheaper bags.

I keep everything cold and rinse the bags with cold water right after use and they are ready to go again. I have cleaned the 73 and 25 every so often because I squeezed too hard and stuck the product to the bag. It would get expensive quick buying bags every time! Dang

Ya that's wat happens to me. Use a credit card to scape it off and it smashes it into the screen, so the next rinse and every one after it takes forever for the water to drain. They still work , but when your trying to get a few zs 50 bucks isn't much for the time it saves.

I got a different product from cheaper bags.

I keep everything cold and rinse the bags with cold water right after use and they are ready to go again. I have cleaned the 73 and 25 every so often because I squeezed too hard and stuck the product to the bag. It would get expensive quick buying bags every time! Dang

I used the cheaper bags for this go around again, and did another today they which seemed to come out pretty good.
With the cheap bags I also clean them and rinse right after scraping, while everything is cold it seems a lot easier in many aspects, cleans up better, comes off the spoon easier. These bags are seeming to hold up, I did notice a single red speck in the 120 this time though so, we will see if they hold up on the NEXT go round.

Any pointers on what you do after you have your final product? .. I have done two things now. Let sit out for 24 hours which came out pretty good, smoked great, still pliable and had great smell. And I froze some fresh yield which seemed to keep the smell in there, its a lot more robust, and a lot stickier, probably still has its moisture.

Do you want a little moisture in your hash? Im leaning towards no at the moment, this stuff is a pain to work with.

This was the 90 & 73 money bags and an overall.
100_54531.JPG
100_54561.JPG
100_5457.JPG
100_5459.JPG
100_54611.JPG
100_5479.JPG

I jus got a 5gal 5 bag set made by Micropore Bag from a local grow shop. Came out to be 54$. Used it last night and the seem prety durable and well made. Gave them a good once over b4 i usedthem n didntsee any holes or rips.

Heres wut i got: 160= 0.7g, 110= 6.9g, 73= 8.1g, and 25= 8.1g
Idk wut i started off with but ended up with 23.8g of dried hash. (Im guessing i started with about 230g)

Im about to try it out n ill report bac (if i remember to lol)

I cleaned my bags wth cold cold water after use but could i use alcohol to clean them out to? Or would that mess up the bags?

I'm really glad I stumbled upon this thread. I am in the market for buying some bubble bags. I have been bouncing around between spending the little bit extra cash and getting the best (Bubble bag brand) or just getting a crapazon one for like $60 less. Does anyone think spending the extra cash will be worth it in the long run. I am not the type of guy who likes to buy crap stuff to just have to buy it again when it breaks. If the quality is worth the money then I'm okay spending more.

Oo and I should mention I am only looking for the 1 gallon 4 bag set. Nothing extravagant. Just want something to run some bud to get some hash.

Thank you all!!!

Back
Top Bottom