Website changes

No, I don't like it...

I may be the only one but i still have a 800x600.

I have to scroll all the way over to see all the forum.

but it's all good...

well, those of you with 800 is why i do iw...and all those growers in the mountains with old ass computers...
however..
i am a news service and have to please everyone...
most these days are wider...
let me try something else here..
maybe it doesn't have to be a fixed width...

i like it the website seemed bigger lol yeahh its better this wayy!!!! =)

Whoa ......I don't like it ......Maybe it's just me ....But I think it's way too wide for me .....Makes me feel seasick .....:smokin:

Yea I don't really like it too much either...I might just be to lazy to want to scroll to the side...yep, I am:cheesygrinsmiley:

its nice.... i like the widder look.... you should get a newer bg though

When I back out of a thread , I have to scroll back to the right side again to see the threads . :hmmmm: I really don't like it .....:bongrip: Same thing goes for reading a thread .. back and forth .....

Seems fine to me. I like it either way really. They do say "Wider is better".

I've always liked the wide screen, but I was already used to to small version, but hey, I adapt easily, this wide version is fine with me. I've never had any complaints with the layout, anything works for me.

i'm not stuck on this, just trying it...
for those of you that have to scroll, can you adjust your screen resolution to 1024x768 and then tell me what you think?

personally, i like it better, wider...
and so do a lot of people who have asked me to do it, which is why i am trying now...
if it doesn't end up working out for most of you, fine, it will save me more time and money trying to get the header adjusted properly...;)

but it's worth a shot.

420 said:
for those of you that have to scroll, cqan you adjust your screen resolution to 1024x768 and then tell me what you think?
I just tried that .....everythings so small ....even on a 17 viewable monitor .....I'm gonna change it back , and I'll have to deal with the scrolling myself ......thanks anyway Rob .....:smokin:

420 said:
for those of you that have to scroll, cqan you adjust your screen resolution to 1024x768 and then tell me what you think?

Did so, it's not too bad. It's a little funky, i mean... I'm not used to it. There's no scrolling neccasary, though.... Everythings just a little tiny. Not bad, though :cheesygrinsmiley:

aww too bad u changed it i liked it better wider!! oh well its all cool to me.....maybe a more vibrant background would be nice!

I like this background... I always trace the leafs with my mouse when I get really high and I'm waiting for my computer to load.

Now it's different again .....Not too bad this time ....Kind of a happy medium I'd say ....Replying to threads is better now ......So is reading them .....:smokin: Whoa ! It's back to the old style again .....or am I too stoned ?

I just kept it at whatever 420 said to put it on and then try it out. I kind of like everything slightly smaller......

yeah i have a decent sized screen so i like it.

Back
Top Bottom