Weed Drought 2008

I usually always get excellent Canadian buds, except the end of summer, into fall ... that's the worst time for us. It always seems like the cops start really cracking down around that time ...

weird, where do you live? outdoors harvested about 2-4 weeks ago so the market should be gettting flooded with herb. my dealer has been having some very good mids lately and selling at a good price.

doesn't seem to matter where you live :(

Its all the same :(

Its all GONE :( Gone i tell you

*runs out of window*

All i want is :yummy: is that too much to ask for?!?!

Live light

The outdoor here usually hits in mid to late October. Haven't really seen any of it lately, mostly just dank indoor and brick. I live in the midwest in the middle of nowhere and can usually always get bud. Even when there's a "drought" I can get it. Just when you think you've tried everyone, there's a whole new weed scene in your location with abundant amounts of weed. Find some new hook ups.

Yea i've been smoking outdoor for like months now and am getting sick of it, don't get me wrong we get some good outdoor but .. i can always get dank Canadian indoor but the trip just isn't really worth it to me right now, lot of people getting busted now to. But yea its really who you know, and where you live.

It happens, where I live there is usually always bud somewhere, year-round, but I remember a couple years ago there was BAD drought, no one I knew could find weed for about 4 months, the cops and feds made a HUGE bust to some of the biggest growers and suppliers in my city. That was a sad time, but when I finally did get some bud, it was excellent and my tolerance was gone so I got HIIIIIIIIGH as shit! Hang in there man.

I feel bad for you guys. Im ALWAYS able to find weed around here and it never takes more than 24 hrs to find some herb. If my connects were dry I can always call somebody who knows somebody.

up in washington i never see a drought always some one has bud i pay 150 for 14 grams of super chronic home grown though strains like blue berry and white widow and train wreck always the best the dealer is ganna move the price down cuz i go through him alot :bongrip:

In my corner of the show me state it is dry as hell,and if you do find it the one who has it think's its made of gold.It's just regular brick with seeds and stems and he's going as high as 100$ a half.:thedoubletake:

There's always someone with some, haven't experienced one in a while I have been very lucky.

no drought here. :bongrip:

hang in there guys, it's a comin'!

In my corner of the show me state it is dry as hell,and if you do find it the one who has it think's its made of gold.It's just regular brick with seeds and stems and he's going as high as 100$ a half.:thedoubletake:

It was to my understanding all bud grows on stems :laughtwo:

Seriously though, hang in there !

Back
Top Bottom