weed experts.I have some questions!

CustomMX6

I just recently signed up to this website so I could learn a little more about marijuana. I smoke more weed then anyone I know. My bro is pretty big into dealing, so I smoke free all day everyday, its unreal how much I smoke, anyway I just figured I should gain a little more knowledge about it.

It would be cool if I could find a thread, with just info about pot, everything about pot, I want to know everything there is to know. How to grow, telling its worth, just random facts about pot. Why is pot even illegal? What is resin (sp) Unless anyone is completly ripped and wants to show me how much they know about it. Dont laugh at me!! No one ever told me these things, and you gotta start somewhere...right?

Another thing I was pondering, is that I never ever do any homework, nothing at all, unless I'm stoned. I feel like I can do so much better, whenever I wake up and head to class, I read the paper I had wrote the night before, stoned, I read it, and I'm just like did I seriously write this? Its amazing!! My bro does the same thing, its like I'm more expressive, and can write some damn good papers. I'm not saying that when I blaze I get smarter, but damn I can come up with some good shit when I smoke.

Peace out guys...SeeJay

:smokin:

Re: weed experts...I have some questions!

:bong:

just keep smoking it

:laughtwo: haha yeah when high i come up with crazy shit too. weed is good. how much do u smoke daily?

I couldnt tell you, but I just back a bowl whenever I feel like it, no job, just school. People come over and cant believe how often I smoke, everyone is like damn man I'm done!!!!

haha thats tight. i noticed, i dont think their is any other forum site in this world with so many people posting stuff constantly. it shows you how much people love weed. i hope one day they will legalize it so we wont have to pay as much and can smoke wherever/whenever. thatd be the greatest thing ever

Okay, Resin is the blackish, sticky substance that builds up in your smoking devices. It's a good idea to regularly purge your toking contraptions of this goo as it can effect taste and make the smoke harsh, or even clog your peice... not to mention when its clean its more asthetically pleasing.

Growing is quite a complex subject... just read peoples grow journals (MV, P420, NDW4M, or Blacturboteg) and you'll get a better understanding of the time and devotion this process requires.

The reason why cannabis is illegal is quite very debateable...

Personally i think that initially it was criminilized because it promotes independance and creativity, which is diametrically opposed to the compliant, repressive state some governments try to impose.
Though its possible that after goverments found out about its medicinal properties they fought to keep it illegal because if it were ever legalized it would make alot of medicines/ailments obsolete, which would deal a devasting blow to the lucrative pharmaceutical industry.

ok...well lol I just mean I wanna know more I wanna know it all you know...?

Why is the resin wet, wtf is it, where does it come from, whats it made of? obviously, its a good thing why? stuff like that, I dont know what to search for?

Thanks

Here is a post I made in another thread.
No I don't think it matters. THC is NOT stored in your fat. Its matabolites is what is stored. Your body uses all of it at a time. It may be like alcohol with the alc. blood percentage ratio. To tell you the truth, I'm not to sure. Alcohol gives you an effect by poisoning you. The poison affects your nero system and thus the effect. So body mass would be a factor. Marijuana does not work like that. The cannaboids flow through your blood to the brain. Ok so I'll explain alittle about the endocannaboid system. It consists of reciptors and ligans. They bind together. Ok there is 2 known types of cannanoboid reseptors. They are called CB1 and CB2 reseptors. Not much is known about the CB2, it is mostly found in the immune system. CB1 reseptors are mostly found in the central nervous system. There are ligans that bind to the reseptors. They are allready in your body. Like was metioned before dopamine. Lets talk about munchies. The reseptors are found in the hypotholimes. Leptin is a hormon that lowers appite. Leptin regulate endocannoboids. When leptin is highered there are lower cannavoids. When you smoke weed you add cannaboids so it overwrites the system and lowers leptin so it makes you hungry. cannaboids move backward in synapsis. They bind to cb1 reseptors and block off the nerotransmitters seritonin and dopeamine. This is in part of the effect. This also includes lowering in neasia and vomiting.

Ok and about resin. There are little cristals on weed. You should kind of see them with your bare eye. They look like mushrooms under a microscope. Well those are resin glads called trichomes. The trichomes have a sort of oil which stores our favorite chemicals called cannaboids. Thay oil is called resin.

What oniongobbler is talking about is wrongish. Contary to popular belife that black shit is not resin, it is TAR. This comes from burning a substance and the dirty smoke and particulite smoke that builds up and solidifys. That is carcinogetic. It can give you cancer. Pure nastyness.

About growing, it is not all too complexed. It is like any other plant. Of course if you live in a spot were a plant is not indigiounos to were you live. You need to make it so it recreats its home. Take as much care of weed as you do with tomatoes. It is a plant, nothing special. It does take care and devotion, but it is not hard. All you have to know is how to mess with nutes, water, soil type, and light. That is it. Read through the grow section.

all you gotta do is read the posts on this site and everthing you wanted to know is on here somewhere or just ask a more specifice question and people will help if they can

From what Ive read resin can be the build up or remanants of something. Which that black "tar" could be construed as. I suppose its just custom where I reside that people refer to THC laden cannabis as "trike heavy" as opposed to resinous, because too often people would get the two things confused.

Yeah, keep reading posts. . . I basically live on here for the moment, and over the past couple months i have learned sooooo much info. i love it. There is info ever where on the sight, just keep reading. . . i suggest grow journals, they are very informative(MatanuskaVally gives the most indepth reasoning behind methods i have found so far). Read, thats the best info i can give you. . . read read read

Peace
-Brett

Well yeah I plan on reading and gaining knowledge...At the MX6 forum over the last couple years I have gained alot about cars on there, its unreal.

yeefoo if weed became legal it would be taxed and would be alot more expensive than it is now. You'd still have your regular dealers because they'll do it cheaper. Although if they did legalize it, it would be easier to get a certain strain when you wanted it, but alas it'll never be legalized in our lifetime.

I disagree, if weed were leagalized for recreational use i would grow it making it FAAAAAAAR cheeper.

Yeah the reason weed is so expensive is because it hard to get. If it were legal, imagine how many plants there be. Weed would be cheaper. It is cheap to grow so they will just add tax and it will still be cheaper.

I've seen a little history channel piece of why marijuana became illegal...
https://store.aetv.com/html/product/index.jhtml?id=70805

From what i can recall is that... people back in the day associated marijuana with crime along with everything bad... Saying that people who smoke marijuana were satan-worshippers... and all kinds of shit. Mexican immigrants were also a part of this hatred of marijuana.. Sorry i can't articulate everything that i saw all too well. But maybe you can do some deeper research on your own? :)

Yea, the person who was inhead of the burua of narcotics was testifying to congress to pass the marijuna tax stamp act & he said something like "marijuana can easily be associated with jazz culture,negroe society, & mexicans, it makes white women seek sexual relations with black men".almost Every prohibition law was aimed at minortys, not drugs.

Back
Top Bottom