Weed Wars On Discovery Channel - Season One

Re: Weed Wars

I have watched the show and have great respect for all the people that run these shops and the growers who supply them. They are out in the spot light and fighting the hard fight for peoples right to smoke mj. And helping the ill people who benefit from it.
I can't understand why the federal government think Prohibition will work. To legalize would cut down, crime, deaths, jail time,pain and suffering for many. And the tax money and monies saved by this would go for better things.

i watched both episodes yesterday. Very impressive how Harbor side works :) I really hope the states on the east coast catch up with the times AND FAST. I cant believe people are still being incarcerated and listed as felons on the east coast while it perfectly legal in Cal. I am no different then any Californian, i smoke to relieve severe back pain , insomnia, and to relax my anxiety and depression. I think we all need to stand up for our RIGHT to smoke grow and use cannabis as we see fit. F all these greedy politicians and local and state govs which are only out to F us and label us criminals. WE NEED TO PROTEST !

i watched both episodes yesterday. Very impressive how Harbor side works :) I really hope the states on the east coast catch up with the times AND FAST. I cant believe people are still being incarcerated and listed as felons on the east coast while it perfectly legal in Cal. I am no different then any Californian, i smoke to relieve severe back pain , insomnia, and to relax my anxiety and depression. I think we all need to stand up for our RIGHT to smoke grow and use cannabis as we see fit. F all these greedy politicians and local and state govs which are only out to F us and label us criminals. WE NEED TO PROTEST !

AMEN!!! :amen::amen::amen:

The east coast, especially the south east, aka. "the bible belt" is where the real war zone in the "weed wars" resides...we are the front lines in this battle!!!

It's my theory that this is where the last stand in this fight will take place and it will be wicked bloody too.

These Nazi's already hate us and will stop at nothing to preserve their largest meal ticket.

I want everyone to remember this theory and remember when ole 420 Warrior warned that this would happen.

This is exactly why I have such passion for this and why I am so jaded against the establishment...live in the SE and you'll understand too!!!

WE NEED HELP IN THE BIBLE BELT!!! PLEASE GOD, HELP US!!!

I have a question. These CA collectives are to act as non-profits, donating all profits after expenses (payroll, rent, etc.) back to patients through various services. Do Steve DeAngelo and the other collective owners set their salaries or what?

I have a question. These CA collectives are to act as non-profits, donating all profits after expenses (payroll, rent, etc.) back to patients through various services. Do Steve DeAngelo and the other collective owners set their salaries or what?

I was wondering the same thing?

Maybe some of that 20+ million a year needs to be saved for them to pay these outrageous taxes.

I'm not saying they're not doing the right thing by their charitable donations but they have to know the government is going to want theirs too. The gov ALWAYS get's their's...they should be prepared and ready for this.

So I thinking what you's are thinking...and IF anyone likes calif or any other western state that's more liberal with the law making....than I would suggest getting the hell out of Georgia and come on out west my man...I moved to Az and cal like 12 yrs ago from Boston and NEVER looked back...everythings better out here...WESTSIDE....

Those Bibles are stacking up so high in those areas that the some of those people are having trouble seeing around them...or through them...or next to them...or at all...ahh sorry...

Good deal My brother Rob, thank you for getting this 2nd one here...cool bro! :thanks::thumb:

So I thinking what you's are thinking...and IF anyone likes calif or any other western state that's more liberal with the law making....than I would suggest getting the hell out of Georgia and come on out west my man...I moved to Az and cal like 12 yrs ago from Boston and NEVER looked back...everythings better out here...WESTSIDE....

To be quite honest with you, I really have thought long and hard about moving out there but it's hard to leave my little boy as well as the not knowing if I'd just wind up living on the street when I get there.

I would make one hell of a bud tender and co-op grower though. With Southern charm, descent canna knowledge and mad compassion to boot? I'd be a shoe in for that job!

Maybe one day I will move to Northern CA as I have spent some time there in the past and do have feel somehow connected but it's the not knowing that scares the hell out of me.

Remember it's like 2000 miles from here and a long way just to find misery...y'all feel me?

Maybe if I was highly educated and knew I had a skill set that was highly sought after it would be easy but that's another guy, not me.

Still, maybe one day...might even show my brother Rob I'm worthy and go to work for him some day?...LOL... you never know? LOL

Oh yea, did anyone else notice that we have Harborside listed as one of our MMJ Sponsors here at :420:?...I did and I'm so proud!!! :thanks::welldone:

i like the show and intend to watch every episode, however i have 1 problem with it and it's not anything that i myself don't like but something that i think anyone who doesn't medicate would more than likely find offensive and thats the guy with glasses(micheal i think, steves brother) sometimes he says some things that i would bet a good chunk of money on that people who are not medicating would take offense to, theres been 2 or 3 times he's said something like that, but at the moment my over medicated self can only give 1 example and that is when they had the harborside employee dinner and he was shown saying how the dinner was great but would be better if they could medicate while there that it would be like putting a cherry on top. i'm not so sure things like that should be aired on tv, i mean i totally understand being a toker myself however think about how folks who are undecided about how they feel about mmj or people who are against it but that are of a mindset that they could be won over to the mmj side of things take it when things like are said.
i love the herb and will never stop smoking it, i feel cannabis and industrial hemp together could save this country and possibly the world if given a proper chance.

if you love your country your gonna have to love moonshine & hemp

Very insightful indeed WBG and very right as well.

We need to set a certain kind of example with this message and have people walking away feeling that our government has been lying to them, because they simply have lied to people not in the know.

I think it needs to be the focus of just how people suffer from the weed war and not all about people just looking for every chance they can find to get medicated...that's a personal choice and not everyone uses in the same way.

They go a little overboard with the whole..."I gotta get high, I gotta get high" thing when in reality, lots of people just take it easy and do their thing only when they feel their symptoms coming on.

Me personally? I smoke all day every day but not everyone can handle that much meds and they act like everyone who uses does it like I do...that just ain't the case and certainly not the message that needs to go out :thumb:

What an absolute joy it is to finally, at long last, have a truly positive television show totally dedicated to the world of cannabis...+420 x +420 cool points to Harborside, we are all watching! :goodjob: :thanks: :thumb: :circle-of-love: :high-five: :Namaste: :rollit::ganjamon: :Rasta: :goodluck: :popcorn: :cheesygrinsmiley::cool:;):grinjoint: :hippy: :clown::winkyface: :headbanger: :goof: :woohoo: :rocker::theband: :tommy: :hug: :amen: :party: :smokin: :blunt: :tokin: :clap: :hookah: :peacetwo::yummy::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::love::cheer::cheer::cheer::goodjob::thanks: from your friends here at :420:

Back
Top Bottom