Week 3 yellowing droopy leaves DWC!

Hey guys sorry for the late update I had lots of problem with that big bomb , tried to fix it and made it a lot worse :( anyways so I end up waiting her to get back like 3 months with no clue what I'm doing ... finally I putted her in soil dying slowly so she could her time dying and replaced her with a white widow seedling I was growing for 2 weeks in soil .

I think my problems started by using the wrong nutrients solution I discovered (after I did some crazy stuff to fix it with no success and up destroying her ) that contains about 80 % urea of total N and 15 % ammonium, 5% nitrate.. I switched to power fertilizer a 20-20-20 +TE diluted some and use it as solution so i burned her and never recover. . The burning still going till the day I putted her in soil .
20170206_031129.jpg
20170206_031115.jpg
20170206_031142.jpg
20170206_031150.jpg

I have found by accident a liquid nutrient solution in the supermarket ratio 6 - 4 - 5 with 65% nitrate of total N and 45% ammonium hoping it will work I used about 100 ppm in solution for my new white widow seedling.. pic above is one week old . What do think guys ?

I hope she thrives for you. Ive never personally given nutes to a plant that young but I know many who have. There cotyledon have enough nutes to supply them their first few weeks so if you do add nutes to seedlings just remember they are very easy to burn or ultimately kill at that stage

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Back
Top Bottom