Welcome GuitarMan313 To 420 Magazine News Room

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
@Jacob Bell is joining our staff as a Newshawk. He will be helping us to continue in our mission by being the best choice for Cannabis news on the web. So please join me in welcoming him to our Team and helping us to move closer to achieving our goals.

Re: Welcome GuitarMan313 To The 420 Magazine's News Dept.

Thank you Jim! A big Thank You to the 420 Staff for allowing me to join the Team! :slide:

CocoJoe, hi! Yes, I like to work, love it actually, when it's something I believe in. :slide:
Thank you for the Welcome!
You know, it's funny in a way. I have this great job, yet I hate it. I get a chance to volunteer some time and effort here at 420, and not only do I jump at the chance, but have loved every minute of it so far!! I care more about this job than I do my money job LOL. Because I believe in the mission here, and I don't agree with the gov. Anyway, Thank You! It's going to be a wild ride!! :blunt:

MedicalNeed, Thank You for the warm Welcome! :cool:
I intend with all my heart to bring awareness and knowledge to the Cannabis Community, as well as to my fellow man/woman. That is my goal. I believe in it. It's Important. Thank You!
GuitarMan313 :peacetwo:

Welcome GuitarMan313!!!! Good to see another motivated individual for the cause! :welcome::peace::goodjob:

zhummingsig.jpg

Kronnoisseur, Thank You! I'm glad to be here, I am having a great time posting the news! For a news guy like me, it's pretty darn fun lol. Thanks for the Welcome!!
Guitarman313 :thanks: :peacetwo:

Hey GuitarMan - just wanted to let you know that this seems like it'll be a great fit for you, and I'm confident you'll be a great asset in your new role. Just wanted to offer my congrats and let you know that you've already inspired confidence from me that you'll be great at this, fwiw! :thumb:

Thank you for your efforts and dedication!

xlr8, Thank You!! :thanks: I appreciate your vote of confidence, I will certainly do my best!! After this last year or so of reading the news so much and not knowing what to do with it, I finally have an outlet for it, and a way to help, and it's just radical! I love it!
GuitarMan313 :peacetwo:

As an older 420 advocate, thanks for your energy and creative contribution to the inevitable legalization of marijuana both for medicinal and recreational use in the U.S.A. The number of deaths attributed to tobacco and alcohol in our country is outrageous, but entirely legal. Wake up America; Cannabis is far less harmful; and in many cases, beneficial to those who choose to use the medicinal aspects of the plant. The other uses of the plant, such as for fabric or oils, is the subject of another forum. Welcome..

hippiebob, High! I'm sorry I took so long to respond to your post, I somehow forgot about this thread lol. Thank You for the Welcome, I appreciate it!! I agree with what you are saying, it is outrageous the things we are allowed to do, i.e. alcohol, tobacco, yet can't do, like Cannabis! We are all going to win this War on our beloved plant, and sooner rather than later!
GuitarMan313:thumb::peacetwo:

I throuhgt you were already on the team. Think about this . IF we are going to nullify Federal Healthcare, Lets nullify Federal Marijuana laws. WOW I COULD'VE HAD A V8

Back
Top Bottom