Well done is not half baked

welldone

hey all 1st post so here goes, im an old dawg been burnin for many years.I used to grow some back in the day ,so ive started a new hobbie since oregons legal rec use went into effect the 1st of july. iam setting up my 1st grow room in the attic i have a 7x7x7 grow room and a 5x10x8 high floweroom im using coco perlite in 7 gal planters and dtw drip irrigation under 2 1000 dimmable cool hood mh lights set at 600 i have a30 gallon res and im using gh 3 part nutes well things started great i germinated in rappid rooters sprouts a little after 24 hrs and at about 1 week imoved the little babies to 3 in coco fibre pots then when roots started growing out the bottom i cut the corners of all fiber pots from top to bottom and planted directly into 7 gal pots speading the sides almost flat and filling back in with the coco perlite mix now im getting lots of leaf curling and deformed leaves and dont know whats causing this my ph is at 5.8 at watering and up to 7 in runoff my room is a little on yhe warm side at an average daytime temp around 80 even wiyh a wall mount ac and rh at about 33% average so does any one have ideas or suggestions ive tried to do every thing by the book as best i could ive spent months researching and tried to by the best equipment i can afford and ive invested in good i hope ph tds ec meters and solutions so i can keep things as balanced as I possibly can oh and my lights are at aproximatly at 24 inches over the babies i dont think its light burn theyre not stretching and they arent really turn brown or yellowing so what say you thanks and i hope im not running on to much peace

Hi Welldone. Welcome. I'm probably not that qualified to diagnose the problem, and I don't grow hydro. Tempted to think overfeeding- but hard to tell without pics. But before the cavalry arrives to ask you to post some pictures of the problem- I'll do it. Posting pics here takes a couple minutes of head scratching. Here is a how-to link. Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Hey brother, that sounds like my dream set up there! Wish I had the space!

I'm also not the most qualified but I have got a little experience under my belt and hundreds of hours of research. In the meantime before pics are posted the only thing I could really point out is the humidity is a little low.veg plants deff do not mind a little higher humidity and even my flowering plants I have in approx 50% which I would to get to 45 but can't until winter.

thanks ricky bobby i researched long and hard built rooms from scratch in attic space the only prob i have is more heat than id like and low humidity think ive found problem i was not using cal mag since introducing they look a 100% better i trimmed water leaves yesterday and now i have sweet little loli pops about 8- 10 inches high with lots of branching already thanks to you too weaselcracker ill get some pics up as soon as i figure out how to load fom phone to lap top thanks again eveeryone this site is going to be great everyone seems to go out of there way to help each other not just condemm evry person who asks a question
peace yaall

thanks ricky bobby i researched long and hard built rooms from scratch in attic space the only prob i have is more heat than id like and low humidity think ive found problem i was not using cal mag since introducing they look a 100% better i trimmed water leaves yesterday and now i have sweet little loli pops about 8- 10 inches high with lots of branching already thanks to you too weaselcracker ill get some pics up as soon as i figure out how to load fom phone to lap top thanks again eveeryone this site is going to be great everyone seems to go out of there way to help each other not just condemm evry person who asks a question
peace yaall

Welcome. Why don't you start a journal and post some pics. People here love to see what others are doing and my have some helpful advise. Weasel beat me to the punch. I was going to give you the same link. :) :peace:

Back
Top Bottom