West Valley Co-Op

SoBeROnE421

Hey everybody. We are now open. Got your Prop. 215 medical marijuana recomendation? Come see us, we have the finest quality strains in the Valley!!!

West Valley Co-Op
19709 Ventura Blvd. Suite B
(East Side of Florist Building)
Mon. - Sat. 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Sun. 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.

The main cross streets are Ventura just West of Corbin. We have a discrete location with plenty of parking in the back. We will have a wide variety of strains, edibles, as well as a comfortable atmosphere. Free meds. available to all new patients!!! See you there, Stay Safe!

Soberone421 :smokin:

Capt. Zigzag said:
Welcome West Valley Co-Op. Glad to have you. Can you tell us a little about your pub?

-
Thanks Capt. Zigzag. Well to start we have a wide variety of strains(approx. 25-30), with a compassionate price range for all! We try to have atleast 5 different Kush strains as well as 5 different purple strains on hand at all times. We have 420 Sweets brand edibles, Jack Herer brand edibles, and also our daily homemade specials that are sure to have a lasting powerful effect. We carry a few concentrates that range from og kush bubble hash to our famous bubba kush keif! We have now just started our weekly specials, and from now on, every:
Monday: free gram w/ $20 purchase!
Wednesday: 10% off all concentrates!
Friday: $55 kush 1/8 fridays!

So come check us out, i guarantee you will find a comfortable, professional, and chill atmosphere that will have you comming back for your meds. everytime!:cheesygrinsmiley:

WVCO Staff

Thanks 420!
we update the photo menu daily as well as post all of our daily specials!!!!

Sober, I'm going to make the time to come visit your establishment next weekend. Look for the visualy impaired dude with large sun goggles on his face, that would be me ;-) Are you guys closer to Northridge or Tarzana? I'm trying to picture the cross streets uin my head and I just can't place it. I am partial to strong Indicas, and I buy in bulk (1/2 ounces usualy, 1 ounce if I am particularly rich that month). I look forward to testing out your medicine. Is medicinal intake allowed on your premisies? The only club I have ever smoked in was in San Francisco, that practice was/is still somewhat tabu in the LA Area, but I've noticed that slowly begining to change. That issue isn't really of much importance to me, but I AM curious :)
-PM

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Sober, I'm going to make the time to come visit your establishment next weekend. Look for the visualy impaired dude with large sun goggles on his face, that would be me ;-) Are you guys closer to Northridge or Tarzana? I'm trying to picture the cross streets uin my head and I just can't place it. I am partial to strong Indicas, and I buy in bulk (1/2 ounces usualy, 1 ounce if I am particularly rich that month). I look forward to testing out your medicine. Is medicinal intake allowed on your premisies? The only club I have ever smoked in was in San Francisco, that practice was/is still somewhat tabu in the LA Area, but I've noticed that slowly begining to change. That issue isn't really of much importance to me, but I AM curious :)
-PM

Well, to start, our cross streets are Ventura and Corbin; closer to Tarzana I presume. We do not allow onsite consumption yet... but we are hoping to get the kinks out soon! In LA, just like many other places, we have a few rouge cops that still like to harrass patients to try and curb the growth of the medical marijuana community. There are many co-ops in the Los Angeles area that ARE allowing onsite consumption but usually in the more Liberal areas such as West Hollywood. The Valley just has a few more conservative police officers that make onsite consumption very difficult. In any event, I look very much forward to meeting you this weekend. We have an excellent Indica menu! I know you will be happy you made the trip!:smokin:

Sober, awesome. I'm looking forward to sampling your dispensaries medicine. I'll mention that having representatives from a dispensary take the time to visit this messaeg board and respond to questions definately strikes the right chord with me. I'll see you this weekend ;-)
-PM

There ya go guys. Hope that made things easier...got any other questions or comments just let me know.... See you guys this weekend!

S

Ok so i went over and meet the crew over at West Valley very nice staff over there. 65 and under for kush and a really good selction over there i was broke so i didnt get to try anyhting but looks good.

Back
Top Bottom