What am I doing wrong

Hi guys I’ve at the end of my ropes right now and don’t know what is going on. I am a medical patient and decided to grow my own and at now on my 3rd crop and it’s still shit and same things seem to happen every time and it ends up leaving me with crap medicine. I started using the Autopot system and it didn’t work out then went to the top drip system and still didn’t do shit and now I switched from cocoa to promix and started hand feeding and now that I’m ready to swap over to flower the same problems arise.
6.3ph
Tap water 120ppm
Remo feed chart
Promix soil in 4gal pot
Veg 315w cmh
Flower 750w gavitas
Veg temp 76-80•
Flower temp 78•
Humidity veg 60-80
Humidity flower 53-56
Feed feed water
veg room has air intake and exhaust (recirculated in house )
Flower room sealed with a/c and co2 (not a burner)
Yields are huge but the plants look like shit and don’t ever dense up with low thc. Now it’s starting again with my 3rd grow and thought I was doing great but now showing signs of crap again. I’ve started from seed all 3 times trying various strains (work great in friends places). It attacks the big fan leaves first I’ve posted about this before and tried a few recommendations that were dishwater like lowering my remo nuts but that made it worst so maybe someone else has a different theory
Are you maybe giving it to much nitrogen when in flower? What kind of lights you got?

What is the flowering footprint of the light you built?, and do you have a list of where to buy the parts and a link to the build? You can pm me if you don't wanna put in this thread.
No idea how I missed this response.

I'd say the footprint is about 2.5' x 5.5' for both lights for optimum canopy coverage where theres no area on the outer edge less than 700ppfd.

I think theres a few post in my journal in my signature that shows the lights a little better.
There is a video of how to build a 2x4 a 2x2 and a 4x4 light on Youtube on Greengenes Garden.
Can buy the strips and heatsinks at Pacific Light Concepts.

Back
Top Bottom