What Are You Smoking These Days?

I had some raw bubble hash on top of some partially burned pressed hash this morning. Blew my socks off. It took me a little while to get out the door to go do what I had to do. This bubble started out good, but is getting better as it cures. Amazing stuff.

how do u get the pic so big an so clear

When we resize the photos, we only shrink then to what we have too, to get under the 420k limit. That way the gallery will give you 2 sizes to choose from large and regular. Copy the URL from the size image you want and insert it in the post with the insert image button :):peace:

Picking up an O of some Trainwreck tomorrow. I'll see if I can take some pictures of it.

Used to be a daily toker, until I moved to Colorado last year and had no connections. Have smoked a handful of times since moving out here. When I went to Vegas with my buddies and when my cousin brought me a half O when he came out to ski. Besides that nothing. It has kind of sucked.

Nice to finally have a connection. I should be set for 4/20 and from here on out. Nice to be apart of the club again. Plus, I am almost legal with my soon to be received medical marijuana license (should be here any day now). As my caregiver says, "its like what we have always done, but now its legal". Kinda cool, eh.

I Bullshitted My Way Out Of Working On 420 And Nobody Even Realized How I Did It. But I Managed To Call Off Work On 420 And Nobody Suspected Me. Chico Was So Smooth, But I Explained It To My Friend At Work And He Couldn't Stop Laughing, I Just Gotta Remember To Tell My Boss On The Monday After That My "trip" To "see My Dad In Toledo" Went Great, Lol.

Smoke? What smoke? I been dry for days and am in need of meds but have to wait till harvest. Yeah, I get an occasionaly pinch of commercial crap (worthless shit) but Im a poor man and all my extra pennies are wrapped up into this grow. Been savin for two years to get where I am now (why? probation) and this harvest isnt gettin here fast enough.

Man I really feel ya there Joe I just got off a 3 year madatory tail and I feel like the world is mine! When you've been trapped like a rat for so long it sucks. I have been talking about getting registered with the state for about 2 years and the day I was done I went straight to the dr. and now I am legal as can be and my career is taking off so all is well.....now if I can just figure out my little problem with my girls all will be perfect!

As far as what I am smoking right now is some POWER I picked up from the caregiver...nice but not all that!

SM2007....:peace:

"harvest isnt gettin here fast enough."

LOL does it ever ;-)
Nope,
even more so, if you don't plan for it, Perpetually :cheesygrinsmiley:

and on another note/thought:
I gota' tell y'all,
I had some of the 3600/Lb weed around here,
I swear it ain't no better than the 200/QP stuff.
In fact!,
the high dollar weed's buzz doesn"t seem to last but a couple hours.
That to me has always been an indication the weed was harvested too soon.

And even a high seed count,
don't make up those kinds of dollars.

Nope,
even more so, if you don't plan for it, Perpetually :cheesygrinsmiley:

and on another note/thought:
I gota' tell y'all,
I had some of the 3600/Lb weed around here,
I swear it ain't no better than the 200/QP stuff.
In fact!,
the high dollar weed's buzz doesn"t seem to last but a couple hours.
That to me has always been an indication the weed was harvested too soon.

And even a high seed count,
don't make up those kinds of dollars.

ain't that the truth brother, i had a kid try to sell me an eight for 40 bucks "because we were cool and he was giving me deal", and i got the weed, and it had a bunch of seeds in it, and i smoked it and i should have just emptied the whole thing into a blunt because that's all it was good for. i was pissed, i was like, i should have known better but i was desparate and lazy (he lives a block away). i guess i deserved what i got, but i told him, look i know you gotta pay rent, but i'm never buying off you again, i found someone else and i buy a lot of weed, and i know of at least three other people you fucked over, so you are hanging yourself out to dry but trying to make a quick buck, sell it fair and it'll keep coming,but dick people over and you're gonna find yourself with some really slow selling weed.

i just picked up an 8th of some purple erkle... wow.. this stuff is smelly... smoke makes u high as hell..

Not a damn thing! I've been out for more than a week, and I can't get hold of my dealer. I'm going to pick up a little bit from a friend tomorrow. Maybe it will get me by (and high) for a while. Wish me luck.

i've been smoking some Afghani strain recently. it is stronger than the stuff my dealer usually has so it really fucks me up quickly. it also gives me insane Halo3 powers. VIP for 3 hours straight!:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom