What Are Your Opinions/Experiences With Molasses?

Cannabliss89

I've read that molasses can be beneficial to cannabis plants. The high levels of carbohydrates help the micro organisms that live in your soil thrive, or so I've read. I bought a bottle of organic unsulphured blackstrap molasses for like 6$ so I thought I might give it a try. I'm about a month into vegging, you guys think this stuff actually helps? I plan on adding a very small amount to my feeding schedule.

How do you guys feel about molasses? Have you tried it? Did it benefit your plant in any way?

Well my buddy uses it and I'm about to start also! We both use super soil and it feeds the microbial life in the dirt so they really thrive he does a tea spoon every watering but on day 30 and 50 he does 4 teaspoons! The smoke he produces is absolutely phenomenal!

Cool thanks for the response, I figured more people would have opinions on it but I guess not, all I've heard is good things so I'm definetly gunna give it a try to see if it makes a difference.

For sure man I know he likes to do a teaspoon per gallon on every watering then as I said above on day 30 and 50! I believe subcool does the same thing on 30 and 50!

Im using it on my current grow.1tsp per gallon.I use vinegar to get my ph to 6-6.5.put in the molasses and use it when I water,no nutes.I'm growing in soil and feed everyother watering.

Back
Top Bottom