Nute and molasses question

EuRoobudd

ok so i was wondering if i planted an autoflower into a 3 gallon pot of biobizz lightmix and didnt give it any extra nutes would the plant eventually die from lack of nutes if not how much bud do you think it would produce (outdoor grow 7 hours of direct sunlight) and my second question is i cant find any blackstrap unsulphured molasses where im from but there are plenty of other organic molasses like carob,grape,sugar beet,mulberry would any of these work?? (thinking of trying the carob)

Plant will not die if it get light and water, this I can gareentee.... light mix in soil should be enough food for some bulk to flowers... you'll get 3/4 ounce, who knows :rofl: but that's my guess

I use a super soil that recommends it’s success without any nutes with proper size pot to plant. I use molasses in feeding. It mostly is for feeding microbes life. Unsulfered is the big catch, the kind is likely irrelevant. Sugar is sugar no matter what name is on it. But the sulfured used in cooking can kill your plants. Hope this helps.

Molasses Blackstrap is a third boiling point in production, I can't remember so I may be speaking shit but I imagine (I'm scientific) itll be either more readily available to microbs or has a higher mineral content... Whatever you use, don't over do it...

Back
Top Bottom