What do the plants need? Help!

leela

What is going on with the plants??

So here is what is happening.

Plants were started from seed. Currently outside in pots, waiting to show gender and be transplanted.

The plants will look great, and then about two days after we water they show this.

Yellowing from bottom up of leaves. Then a few leaves on the upper part of the plant will turn yellow around the edges and then look almost brown and burnt. Then there will be other leaves that will just look brown and crisp along the edges.

I tested the soil, it is nitrogen deficient, with that said we have been doing a worm casting, kelp, compost tea. Letting them get dry, only watering 1x a week once dry with compost tea. All organic. I do not think it is nutrient burn because it seems to happens with different things in compost tea it still happens. Not well draining soil.

I am hoping once they are transplanted to their final pot they will recover. With that said they are just barely starting to flower, therefore showing gender. Is there any way to speed this process up so they can be transplanted quicker. I thought they would have already been showing by now

I thankful for all responses, but please only respond if you feel educated enough to do so. AS we know these plants become a large part of you and your life, and I don't want to fuck it up.

Could this be root rot?

Thanks!!
XOXO

I thankful for all responses, but please only respond if you feel educated enough to do so. AS we know these plants become a large part of you and your life, and I don't want to fuck it up.

Stay calm, and vape some chronic. :bongrip:
You will survive this tiny bump in the road.

Vlad

I went to page suggested to upload image. It is taking forever and does not seem to be working for me. Maybe I missed a step. I do have photos is there an easier, less time consuming way to post photos?

If you click on Gallery then on Upload photos. Near the bottom of the page it will have you select photos. Then click process. Then add a Description of your photos if you like then Click on the bottom to continue. Your pictures will now be in your gallery. When you make a post, there will be a tab on the bottom that says "My Photos" Just click there and your photos will pop up. Click on your photo and it will be put in your post. Hope this helps. :peace:

If you click on Gallery then on Upload photos. Near the bottom of the page it will have you select photos. Then click process. Then add a Description of your photos if you like then Click on the bottom to continue. Your pictures will now be in your gallery. When you make a post, there will be a tab on the bottom that says "My Photos" Just click there and your photos will pop up. Click on your photo and it will be put in your post. Hope this helps. :peace:

Thanks, I did what you suggested, but when the option to upload presented itself it would not show any of the photos that were in any of my photo files. It just looked like an empty file. I am pretty sure it is a form of root rot, any suggestions? It was super hot here like 109 hot for days

so no pics? shucks ...
without them we are just guessing in the dark. It's pretty hard to get root rot in a soil style grow. Leaves would also be clawing down if it were root rot.

You said you checked the soil for deficiency of N, does that mean you checked the pH? What number did you get? 8.0? You want to be between 6.5 and 7 for soil style grow ops. If it is too high, you lock out N and get yellow leaves starting at the bottom and other deficiencies.

Sources : experience

Vlad

Here, this is what a root rotted plant canopy looks like. If your leaves are droopy claws like this, then it is likely RR.

Vlad

IMG-20150324-00373.jpg

Back
Top Bottom