What do you think? Advice on my upcoming test

Shy Guy

So I am leaving now to go get a 10-panel drug screen. The last time I smoked was on New Years Eve. Since Then I have run about 15 miles total. I weigh 150 with around 12% body fat. I also just drank that nasty ready clean vitamin drink and have been drinking plenty of water. One thing I am worried about is I ran 2 miles this morning (like most mornings). I just now ready some posts saying not to be physically active before the test because it releases the THC metabolites out of your fat. (which i have 12% of). Before this I was a pretty regular smoker only skipping a day or two here and there. Im planning on using my midstream pee for the test and have drank around 64 oz of water since 8 am this morning. For the first week my sweat reeked of pot. That went away after a week and a half of rigorous exercise. So what do yall think? Anyone who has had success care to share? Should i pop some b12 before i go in?

Re: What do you think? Advice on my upcoming test.

At this point there isn't really anything you can do, but what you have already done.

It works in your favor that the test is a panel test, so it is not going to look at the water content of your sample (which with all the liquid you have been drinking would be diluted) and the cut-ff level is a lot higher.

I think you have a good chance of passing, you've basically diluted you urine and the drink you took will add color back to your urine so that it does not look clear.

if you have questions in the future, please feel free to contact our customer service at 1.866.900.5656

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Sounds like you were a fairly regular smoker so I don't think you have much chance of passing. I would recommend subbing with synthetic if you can find some in time. Let us know how it turns out.

Well you both say different things. Im quite confident that my thc levels were low enough without that drink. but I cant know for sure until I get called back in to see my doctor. I was pissing totally clear before the test and took some b12 for color. I gave them my sample from mid stream. Wish me luck.

I passed, but then two weeks later was given a random drug test and presumably failed. I haven't done anything wrong to warrant a random test so i was quite shocked that she asked me to piss again. Anyways i just got a new doctor who isn't going to go out of her way to try and catch me up for no reason. I have another possible test coming up. Im doing the same thing.

I passed, but then two weeks later was given a random drug test and presumably failed. I haven't done anything wrong to warrant a random test so i was quite shocked that she asked me to piss again. Anyways i just got a new doctor who isn't going to go out of her way to try and catch me up for no reason. I have another possible test coming up. Im doing the same thing.
This is why synthetic urine works pretty well. That way you don't have to change your smoke habits. All it takes is a plan to get the urine within temp and then you are always ready. And if you should get popped for a random and don't have synthetic be sure and stall and drink just as much fluids as you can. No one has to pee on command. By law they have to give you 3 hours to pee in a cup and if you can't then they reschedule. Also if you end up with a negative dilute you'll have a legitimate excuse because you will be setting right in the doctors office drinking fluids till you can pee so no chance that they can accuse you of cheating.

Back
Top Bottom