What do you use to smoke?

old_smokey9483

Hey everyone! I was taking a survey, what do you use most commely to smoke your herbs? Bowl, one hitter, joint, bong, blunt...? :icon_cool

bong hits are cool but i dont have one so i like glass alot

Must take a second on the first hit then your choking on mad smoke for the rest through.

well as of right now i use my glass bowl, it packs pretty small bowls (like .3 or .4), but the hit on it is incredible. i also often smoke out of my friend's fish bowl (it's a glass bowl made to look like a fish), that packs around .5 and hits hard. but besides the 2 glass peices, my friend rolls the most magnificent blunts i've ever had, we usually get hipnotiq blunt wraps and get toasted off them.

a cheap glass pipe that was 5 bucks at the tobacco shop. seriously its a piece of crap, but my friend is selling me his piece for 5 bucks since he quit tokin

KingPhilie said:
... are you high? but seriously, its hard for me to understand that, mind clerifying for the fryed ones?.PEACE.

:laughtwo:

My favorite way to roast is out of bongs. It is much healthier, especially if you have a double perculator!!!! Second fav. way is bubblers, then blunts, then joints, then pipes. I have never used a vaporizer, yet, I hear it gets you hella blazed!!!

all bongs all day and nite.. blunts for partys!!

i have a bowl i only use hwen im driving.

but bongs get you so much highe

Back
Top Bottom