What does it really take to get a proper yield?

bcuz92

Realistically, if I'm running a 100w a plant or higher with proper transplanting and fertilizing properly or in my world extremely light on the nuts i use fox farm, and cal mag, kangaroots, and molasses and using FFOF soil with a 600, what's a realistic yield for a first time grow with what I stated above?

Wow. That is SUCH a general question ... I really think you should read the tutorial that is sticky on this site on how to grow.

First thing .. not enough light. 100w is just not enough.

~ Auggie ~

If im growing 5 plants with a 600 watt HPS is what i meant..lol yes sorry i know this is a super general question... you're so lucky northern cali, i wish i didmt live where its 90-108 everyday from may-september lol... Otherwise i could maybe grow some decent trees... I'm an outdoor guy, indoor growing is so much more high maintenance

Like they say it doesn't take electricity to Grow marijuana... there's a reason why worm castings is probably the best thing you can do and great white mycorrihzae... that's all stuff that in Mother Earth naturally so I just shoot for making it as natural as possible

If you're growing indoors ... it takes A LOT of electricity to grow MJ. LOT.

I live in N. Cali, yes, and during the summer (from May to October) temps will get up to 105 during the day. Look up the average summer temp for Redding, California. Everybody thinks that California is all surfers and sandy beaches and 70 degree weather. It's a big state. There are hundreds of micro-climates.

Oh, and 600 watts will not do five plants. Unless you want to start flowering at 12 inches tall (that's called a Sea of Green grow - look it up)

~ Auggie ~

Lol I actually started flowering my plants that tall:( my shortest 2 were 4-7 inches.. And one was real small like 2-3 and one was like 12-15inches and another one was around that same size i just started flowering 4 days ago... So im guessing that was a bad idea?

Honestly Wisconsin summers are perfect for marijuana it has a nice humidity level and it is anywhere between 70 to 90 degrees all summer and it doesn't get over 90 maybe a couple days or a couple weeks out of the whole summer and you can just start plants in Dixie Cups and put them in a5 gallon bucket until they get a foot or two tall and just dig a hole in the cornfield and dig your bucket in the hole and that thing will turn into a monster in the cornfield

Back
Top Bottom