What does this girl need? With pics

Makeminefullgrown

Have 3 photos, a Jack Herer, a gelato og, and an amnesia, all growing under a HLG 320 r-spec led, in Fox Farms 70/30 coco.
It was amended for veg w/ Gaia Green 4-4-4, EWC, kelp meal and bat guano (10-3-1)….they vegged in their 5 gal pots for 5 weeks or so.
Today is day 34 since the flip to 12/12.
3 weeks ago I top dressed with basically the same mix except I used the Gaia Green 2-8-4 with only a small amount of the 4-4-4 and bat guano.
The grow has been going pretty well overall, except for having 3 different strains all with unique needs.
The Amnesia has started to show some fading. It started with the oldest biggest fans, which I expected.
But now a good portion of the fans are lightening a bit.
I’ve included a pic of all 3 and a solo of just the amnesia.
It’s hard to tell from the pics but it is the biggest plant in terms of tops and bud sites……it makes sense that she may require more.
There are a few random brown spots but mainly just an overall lightening of the leaves.
Do you think she’s just hungry and needs another top dress??
I give tap water and supplement with stump tea and kelp tea…,,,
I also was giving a light dose of cal mag until recently.
The other two plants are probably a bit too dark green but appear to be healthy otherwise.
Should I give something specific or just a general top dressing of the usual flowering mix???
Thanks for sharing your opinions and input.

05C459E4-B1AB-4B50-BA0D-D8148B7444B1.jpeg
EB7F791A-4319-46CB-A634-A495586C6EF9.jpeg

Assuming pH is all good, she does look hungry
Think I'd still be giving CaMg too
Yeah cut back on the cal mag about 2 weeks ago and haven’t given at all the last couple of waterings…..it’s 1-0-0 and the plant looks like it could use a little N..
I watered it yesterday and threw a little top dress of EWC, figuring it couldn’t hurt but might help.
The next time I water it, which is about every 3 days, I think I’ll give another top dress of 2-8-4.
If you (or anyone) thinks there’s a better option please let me know. I’m flying by the seat of my pants with this grow….first time in coco and first time using dry amendments.

Assuming pH is all good, she does look hungry
Think I'd still be giving CaMg too
One more thing…..you mentioned ph…..I think it’s ok but I could be wrong.
I ph my tap water down to 5.9 to 6.2…..and I only water every third day. I can’t help but get some runoff by the time I water really slowly and make sure the entire pot is saturated.
I know measuring the runoff with dry amendments can leave u scratching your head…..but I do it out of curiosity.
What I can’t figure out is my ph going in is always right around 6.0……but the runoff ph is always well above 7.0…..anywhere from 7.2-7.5.
Does that fact mean anything at all ?

One more thing…..you mentioned ph…..I think it’s ok but I could be wrong.
I ph my tap water down to 5.9 to 6.2…..and I only water every third day. I can’t help but get some runoff by the time I water really slowly and make sure the entire pot is saturated.
I know measuring the runoff with dry amendments can leave u scratching your head…..but I do it out of curiosity.
What I can’t figure out is my ph going in is always right around 6.0……but the runoff ph is always well above 7.0…..anywhere from 7.2-7.5.
Does that fact mean anything at all ?
I'm not familiar with Fox Farm, esp with your amendments so I have no idea if it is buffered to a set range at all
I'm a coco grower; @Emilya Green can probably answer that question if she drops in, she is an expert in this area

As for your brew, add some bone meal, banana peel or wood ash for Potassium

Back
Top Bottom